How many hairs do you have on your body?

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:06 pm
@Reyn,
Been wrong before. They do bear an amazing resamblance to each other, don't they?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 04:49 am
A lot less than I used to!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 11:00 am
@Merry Andrew,
What's a clarm?
0 Replies

almorr

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 01:10 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Far too many to count, but it reminds me of a party I was at when I was 25, I was not long married and the girls in my wives office invited my wife and I to this house, no one was actually drunk but one of the girls asked us men to strip to the waste to see who had the hairiest chest among the 6 guys who were there. My wife of course knew that I had a hairy chest and asked me to take part. So one by one we guys stripped off down to our pants, this girl who asked started to count how many hairs were on the other guys chest, the first to strip off had no hair at all, OK the second had 3 hairs on his chest, of the others apart from me only a few hairs were on the mens chest. When I stripped off, the girl gasped "O you are so hairy, you are like a werewolf" I then asked her to count how many hairs I had on my chest, she said I cant count that much you are so hairy, I then asked if I had the hairiest chest among the men at the party, she said, ' of course you have, I have never seen a person as hairy as you' it made me feel good.
0 Replies