California Voters Approve Gay-Marriage Ban

RexRed

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 03:24 am
bump
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 05:08 pm
Pope Francis urges Slovakia to vote ‘yes’ on referendum to restrict gay rights
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/02/pope-francis-urges-slovakia-to-vote-yes-on-referendum-to-restrict-gay-rights/

The religious homophobes in the US have ruined this pope.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 04:54 pm
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10626580_623370534438088_5948069582840171830_n.jpg?oh=afc3e77cf369ffe5de37e2754a71b890&oe=55928F6A
RexRed

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 05:43 pm
@hingehead,
This is exactly why I don let my kids watch the nature channel. (cynical)
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 03:49 pm
http://amultiverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015-04-29-Doomed-To-Repeat.jpg
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 09:49 pm
@hingehead,
So according to you children can not be influenced in their choice of heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual preferences . Bullshit .
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 04:01 pm
Shamed by the Irish vote (a country Denis Leary once said 'was considering legalising abortion - wow in another five years they might have blow jobs')

The leaders of the opposition are introducing a private member's bill for marriage equality.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF6nz8vWAAAW1Yk.jpg

Sadly I think this is more about the politics than anything else. Australians are massively in favour of marriage equality - are parliamentarians less so. And the divide isn't on political lines. A conscience vote would get it across but the leadership of both sides have long been saying 'not yet' - this change of heart from the opposition seems to be a tactical ploy shake the government - but the government's intransigence makes it worthy.

Fingers crossed.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 08:26 pm
@hingehead,
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10626580_623370534438088_5948069582840171830_n.jpg?oh=afc3e77cf369ffe5de37e2754a71b890&oe=55928F6A

The dialogue from above sounds stupid.

A person who is born black is by nature, because the genes rule. Even many people who look white skin but have black inheritance, the blood will show it.

On the other hand, homosexuality and be transgender is a choice, and is not in the genes.

In an ad in Craigslist, a dude who describes himself as "gay" is looking for men for sex, because when he was a child his brother used to abuse of him sexually. He mentions that his brother used to spread butter in his butt and told him that that night he will visit him.

This older brother used to make the younger to perform oral sex as well.

Today, this individual is "gay" because such is his choice, and not because he was born like that.

On the other hand, no white older brother can abuse of the younger brother in order to make him black.

With this simple explanation is evident that being homosexual is indeed a choice, and the best homosexuals can do is to resist such mental disability of them and start to find women as their partners.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 08:31 pm
@carloslebaron,
Yup.

Sounds stupid and is stupid.

RABEL222

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 09:44 pm
@ehBeth,
Are you really buying his garbage? Being gay is just as much in the genes as being black or italian.
Ionus

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 10:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Now you claim they have found a gay gene ? Who told you this ?
RABEL222

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 10:29 am
@Ionus,
The same guy that told you there is no global warming.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 10:31 am
@RABEL222,
carlos is the one who sounds/is stupid
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 11:40 am
@RABEL222,
You know what sort of a bigot anus is. He's just picking an argument. If instead of insisting on a particular genome which dictates sexuality we should look at the broader nurture vs nature.

If it wasn't in someone's nature there would be no such thing as homosexuality. All nurturing including peer pressure and the media is designed to make someone heterosexual. A lot of gay people desperately wish they weren't. It's common sense, which is why anus doesn't understand it, like so many things like global warming, evolution and basic grammar it's too complicated for him to understand so it can't be true.
jcboy

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 06:40 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

The same guy that told you there is no global warming.

I put that moron Ionus on ignore well over a year ago. He’s what you would call an Australian version of an American hillbilly. Perhaps the word I’m looking for is a Bogan or Yokel Cool

Razz
Ionus

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 07:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
All nurturing including peer pressure and the media is designed to make someone heterosexual.
This is unbelievably stupid, even for you . You are totally ignorant of how sexual abuse as a child can lead to homosexuality ? And that is only one way....there are many .

What a PC thug you are...is there any cause you did not give yourself to just so you could feel righteous ? Don't think, just join . Of course homosexuals dont like to be criticised...no one does . But they are not a sacred cow, they are people .

Dizzythetush, you really need to think more feel less . At least before you join a cause .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 07:18 pm
@jcboy,
I wasnt here a year ago, dickhead . So you homosexuals can not be criticised ? Who came up with that rule...was it you ?

Quote:
Perhaps the word I’m looking for is a Bogan or Yokel
Perhaps the word I’m looking for is a Fagat or Poof
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 05:37 am
In an ad in Craigslist, a dude who describes himself as "gay" is looking for men for sex, because when he was a child his brother used to abuse of him sexually. He mentions that his brother used to spread butter in his butt and told him that that night he will visit him.

This older brother used to make the younger to perform oral sex as well.

Today, this individual is "gay" because such is his choice, and not because he was born like that.

On the other hand, no white older brother can abuse of the younger brother in order to make him black.

homosexuals, lesbians, sissies, transgender, ands all those sexually perverted minds can't argue against my message.

The reason is simple, homosexuality is just a choice, and it is like religion.

Homosexuality, transgender, and others, are nothing but a way of life, not so a definition of gender or sex.

You are born male or female. The birth gender rules.

From here, later on in your life, you can choose whatever the hell you want to do with your body and life, but still, the government can't get compromised with your nuts decisions.

The government must stay protecting your choice but stay aside from making regulations and giving preferences to your choice.

As a belief and a way of life. which is religion as well, the government can only enforce the right of freedom of choice. The government can't support any choice, like you deciding to become Pentecostal or Catholic, or sodomite or a sissy.

Returning back to the original posting.

Californians voted against gay marriage,.

Arnold Schwarzenegger leaned on the idea that the vote will say "yes".

But, The People voted "NO'.

In front of this situation, Arnold became a dictator and a tyrant and making silly arguments he broke the right of The People and discarded the will of The People.

I think Californians are a bunch of cowards, because they had all the right -supported by the Constitution of the United States of America- to take arms and pull out the tyrant from his office, because this is what the US Constitution Second Amendment is about.
hingehead

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:27 am
@jcboy,
Fair go JC, he's an effin kiwi.
hingehead

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:33 am
@carloslebaron,
Well it's nice to know that not only can you not tell a joke you are also a twat. I look forward to more of your craigslist-sample-of one based research in peer reviewed journals.
0 Replies