I got a tatoo today!

Cinderwolf

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:04 pm
For Jackass Fans>
http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/steveo/tat1.html
I just about died laughing when i saw that.

I have never really been into Tattoos; i dont know why really, probably seen too many horrible ones. But i have been thinking it would be really cool to have a small Mountain lion or Wolf paw print on my foot.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:08 pm
Think long and hard about a tattoo on the foot, cinderwolf. It's one of the most painful places to get one (I can testify to the difference in the experience in getting a tat on my lower back vs. getting a tat on my foot).

I'm obviously a fan of ink, but you definitely need to do your research and realize what you're in for. I'm very happy with the tat on my foot, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a good pain threshold.
0 Replies

Cinderwolf

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:18 pm
I have had everyone i've told that to tell me how horrible it would be to get one on the foot. iam thinking on the side on the arch, shouldn't be too bad there, its fairly soft. I had a friend who had one on the top of her foot, she said it was terrible to get. i though it looked pretty good. If i decide to get one pain wont be a big deal, migraines have made me fairly desencitised.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:21 pm
It's not so much softness as all the nerves that are close to the surface of the foot. Take a look at your foot - yes - right now! see all those veins and things - really close to the surface ... think how ticklish the side of your foot is - all those squirmy little nerve endings ... ahhhhhhhhh that feels good :wink:
0 Replies

Cinderwolf

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:42 pm
That would definitely suck. still wouldn't stop me Very Happy iam thinking quite small anyway, only about a 1cm paw print. I was also thinking about a small Eagle feather but i dont think i would be able to get the detail i want on it.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 01:25 pm
I was thinking of getting one one the small area of skin between the scrotum and the anus that says "If you can read this you're too close" Whaddya think? Twisted Evil We could call it a taintoo Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:21 pm
Go for it, Bi-Polar! But..... don't send pictures.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:25 pm
I've actually been considering a tattoo and have narrowed it down to one of two. It's either going to be a small yellow echidna on my left shoulder blade or a python which will appear to be crawling out of my rectum and wrapping itself around my right leg, its head resting on the top of my foot. Which would you go for?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:26 pm
I'd be interested.
Well, actually I'd be interested in how he'd get a pic of that taintoo.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:30 pm
Welcome to the ranks of body art Frank. I love mine and plan to get another one someday. It almost happened in Austin but Lola dragged me out of the tattoo parlor.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:44 pm
What is wrong with that Lola?
A happy woman can never have too many tats!

Gus - that second one sounds intriguing. It would sure involve a lot of time - you'd better find an artist whose company you really really enjoy - and who you really trust. Vibrating needles in the rectum. You want to trust that artist. A lot.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

A woman walks into the tattoo parlor and says she's the worlds greatest Elvis fan and she wants a perfect likeness of Elvis on the inside of her upper thigh, and insists on it even though the tattoo artist tries to convince her not to because that particular area bleeds a lot and is extremely sensitive. So the tattooist does a very nice likeness of Elvis and shows it to the lady who very unkindly says it's the worst she's ever seen, and for him to do one on the other thigh,same place. Well, he charges her double because he's insulted but she goes ahead with it. He really take his time and when he's finished it looks like a photograph of the King it is so detailed, and yet the woman is still not satisfied and insists it looks nothing like Elvis. The tattoo artist says we'll see about that, I'm going to get another opinion. He walks out onto the street and grabs an old drunk, the only person he sees and brings him in. He shows him the lady lying on the table with her legs open and asks him, who does that look like to you? The drunk looks and looks, up close and from afar, and says "I don't know who those twins are, but the guy in the middle is Willie Nelson".

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
0 Replies

ehBeth

<snort>

sorry - yer gonna need screen cleaner.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:45 pm
Isn't that the truth Beth eh it is so addictive!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:48 pm
I've heard the same joke with a myriad of participants. The latest version has George Washington on the left cheek, Abe Lincoln on the right, and, of course, Dubya is the guy in the middle. A timeless joke and one that has many applications.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:54 pm
I was also thinking of cross hairs over a bullet entrance wound right over my heart with an exit wound tattooed in the proper location on my back..........
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:55 pm
My best idea though remains the authentic complete autopsy scar with the words cut here.......so many cool things I can't do....a shame really......maybe when the last cub has left the den.....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:00:49