Boy Meets Boy Premieres Tonight

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 12:47 pm
Is this another step in America's gay awareness? I mean, the episode of "Cheers" where Norm had to act gay to please his yuppie clients that he was a genuine decorator was rolling-in-the-aisle funny. The principal was interview by Katie Courac on the Today Show this morning and I was surprised he wasn't more critical of salting the pack of dating potential with straight guys. Was this a test of his gaydar?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,174 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 02:28 pm
Damn-whatever happened to ole George? Did he just balloon up to some critical mass? I saw him in some creepy horror show but then poof.

As far as the Boy Meets Boy, Im not sure its going to be gotta watch material. I like that "Gay eyes for the staright guy " cause it has some good clothing advice (except all the hair lotions and cremes ****). The premise of the boy on boy just doesnt make me want to sit down (far from the screen so it isnt catching) and watch a whole hour. Im into chess this week.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 02:37 pm
I don't know, I tried the styling paste on wet hair, working it in from the back of the head and it works really great. However, they seem to be off on who pays them to advertise because ArtTek is the best styling product on the market and obviously they didn't want to pay them to say that. It's interesting to see how many products get repeated as far as pushing for commercial wealth. I think gays invented charging up the limit for style. It's obvious now that the spiked hair look is nearly gone -- that I've just climbed out of the sack look. It too often looked like I stuck a wet toe in a hot socket look. (Courtesy of Phillis Diller).

I admit I use the Clinique three step skin care but it doesn't work unless one drinks a lot of water. They've even come up with a way to style water!
0 Replies