Texas/New Mexico this fall -- Weather Warnings?

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 11:50 am
Will keep you all posted on dates and destinations as we nail them down. Would be great to meet as many as time/schedules/geography permits.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:40 pm
Oh, in case I didn't mention it earlier, I am not an attorney.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 04:42 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:37 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
Will keep you all posted on dates and destinations as we nail them down. Would be great to meet as many as time/schedules/geography permits.

Didn't -- humbly apologize -- no excuse -- been under a bit of stress (don't get me started) -- would prefer to stay home and bury my head in the sand but that ain't happening -- so:

Flying into Dallas/Fort Worth next Saturday the 20th, renting a car and heading for New Mexico (Taos) then south to Santa Fe and Albuquerque (maybe mid-week?) and then south and into Texas (El Paso, then San Antonio) and then north to Austin by Nov 1st (Thurs) and flying out of DFW on Sunday Nov 4th.

Will I actually get a chance to meet anyone? I don't know. I'm a little intimidated by the distances we need to cover in the time available. If any of you would like to PM me a contact number I will certainly try. (Keeping in mind I'm sharing this jaunt with my better-and-much-more-easy-going-
half, and our evenings are all about live music.)
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:31 pm
Mid week? Oh, please make albuquerque on a weekend.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:47 pm
roger wrote:
Mid week? Oh, please make albuquerque on a weekend.

Well...I AM the navigator...and I haven't been doing my homework...so maybe we'll get lost in the mountains and end up behind schedule...can't promise though Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 06:51 pm
I'll pm you stuff, Tai Chi.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:50 am
I'm sorry to hear that you won't make it to Houston, but it looks like a great trip!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 12:34 pm
Hi mac11!

The more research we've done, the more we realize two weeks is not nearly enough time...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 12:51 pm
Any word on dates for Albuquerque yet?
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 02:29 pm
We're really playing it by ear Roger. We land in Dallas around noon on Saturday, grab the rental car and head west toward Amarillo and old route 66 so we can head north to Taos (not in the first day of course!) and then south through Santa Fe to Albuquerque. The only dates set in stone are Nov 1-4 in Austin. Sorry I can't be more precise.
0 Replies