Let's put the women of A2K into some kind of holding pen.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 10:25 am
"Ladies... there's a seminar and town hall discussion on how women are better than men about to start in this well appointed "Vagina Superiority" zone.... please step in and make yourself comfortable... there will be chocolate snd deligtful finger foods served.... that's right ... just step right in....
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 10:38 am
What has kickycan accomplished so far? There are only a few women in the pen and these are women who were never a threat to begin with!
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 10:57 am
There are women in the pen?

Oh btw I saw Kicky running away, he looked like he was crying. Someone had pulled his pants down, they were flapping about round his skinny ankles.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:31 am
<runs by, sobbing and frantically trying to pull up pants>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:34 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
"Ladies... there's a seminar and town hall discussion on how women are better than men about to start in this well appointed "Vagina Superiority" zone.... please step in and make yourself comfortable... there will be chocolate snd deligtful finger foods served.... that's right ... just step right in....

I don't need to attend that seminar, I already know everything there is to know on the subject. That sounds like a seminar for men. Here, let me hold the door for you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:42 am
wandeljw wrote:
What has kickycan accomplished so far? There are only a few women in the pen and these are women who were never a threat to begin with!

<screaming as he runs by, pants still around ankles>

MAYBE WE'D HAVE MORE IF I COULD GET SOME DAMN HELP AROUND HERE!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:44 am
boomerang wrote:
Oh for heaven's sake.

Just say "Look you uppity ladies. We think you need a break and we've built this lovely pen for you. Sit down. Relax. Yak your upitty heads off."

We'll go in willingly.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:45 am
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:46 am
From a megaphone, somewhere nearby, a voice is heard.

"LOOK YOU UPPITY LADIES. WE THINK YOU NEED A BREAK AND WE'VE BUILT THIS LOVELY PEN FOR YOU. SIT DOWN. RELAX. YAK YOUR UPPITY HEADS OFF."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:47 am
kickycan wrote:
MAYBE WE'D HAVE MORE IF I COULD GET SOME DAMN HELP AROUND HERE!!!

Sorry Im not getting near you long as youre not wearing any pants.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:48 am
Don't worry, my brother in revolution! I'm still wearing my codpiece!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:08 pm
Would you put down that flipping bullhorn I'm trying to take a nap over here.
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:10 pm
Where are all the mouthy women?? It's become very quiet over here
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:19 pm
probably eating the free finger foods and chocolate kindly provided by Mr Can in that curtained-off V.I.P. pen type area over there.....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:41 pm
Is there a clean powder room in there?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:46 pm
Complete with a chaise lounge and television airing soaps all day. There are bon bons in the mini fridge.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:51 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I don't need to attend that seminar, I already know everything there is to know on the subject. That sounds like a seminar for men. Here, let me hold the door for you.

it does seem apparent that you're the self appointed expert on the subject....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:52 pm
OK, I might get in if Kicky runs to the store for some feminine supplies for me. I'll need Playtex regular tampons, some Midol and a box of panty liners. I like the dry weave kind and don't get the scented ones.

You got all that? And throw a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunkey Monkey in there too.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:57 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 01:57 pm
martybarker wrote:
OK, I might get in if Kicky runs to the store for some feminine supplies for me. I'll need Playtex regular tampons, some Midol and a box of panty liners. I like the dry weave kind and don't get the scented ones.

You got all that? And throw a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunkey Monkey in there too.

That's nimh's job.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:19:16