Let's put the women of A2K into some kind of holding pen.

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 02:00 pm
yeah, kicky can be doing the foot massages.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:22 pm
Sorry, I only do the Chunky Monkey.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
well when the monkey is chunky that's when you need the hygiene products....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:55 pm
DrewDad wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
(Hog ties Setanta.) Soz, I think I see Drewdad trying to get out. Try the taser on him. Oh, he's getting away, aim lower....

Hush. I'm gonna seduce dlowan into the pen.

Radish...

Turnip...

Kumquat...

BRANDIED kumquat?

Nah....I am having an alcohol free month.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:34 pm
See?

Didn't I tell you?

All is calm, all is bright.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:51 pm
All's in the pen.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 08:19 pm
martybarker wrote:
OK, I might get in if Kicky runs to the store for some feminine supplies for me. I'll need Playtex regular tampons, some Midol and a box of panty liners. I like the dry weave kind and don't get the scented ones.

You got all that? And throw a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunkey Monkey in there too.

Look how quiet Kicky got!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:22 pm
You guys are a riot Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:33 am
Ladies,

Please sign in when entering the pen, and sign out before leaving. Nimh has been given the assignment of gathering essentials for you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:24 am
martybarker wrote:
OK, I might get in if Kicky runs to the store for some feminine supplies for me. I'll need Playtex regular tampons, some Midol and a box of panty liners. I like the dry weave kind and don't get the scented ones.

You got all that? And throw a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunkey Monkey in there too.

I wasn't going to do it, but I happened by a flea market today, and I figured, what the hell, if it'll get Marty into the damn pen...

So to start with, I got you a good-sized box of Midol.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Katieboo4x/midol.jpg

Tampons...they didn't come in any box or anything...they just had 'em all in a wicker backet...but the guy told me they were playtex, and he was doing a chew, so I immediately knew he wouldn't lie to me.

http://static.flickr.com/128/321878385_9bd0d52030.jpg

They also had boxes of panty liners, just out on a table. I picked up a couple for you. Here, these are disposable.

https://www2089.ssldomain.com/grassrootsenvironmentalproducts/productimages/W8472-LRG.jpg

Nimh is taking care of your order of Chunky Monkey. Actually, I think I heard him say he left that particular item in the pen, over in the fridge behind the bar.

Okay now...into the pen with you...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:30 am
I assume when we are in the pen we will have a uniform of babydoll nighties and feather pillow will be supplied so we can have a slow motion pillow fight while you guys look on.
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:37 am
don't forget the whipped cream!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:39 am
Chatter wrote:
I assume you are attempting some rediculous joke. I agree that feminism has created more family and societal problems than it has solved, but let's not create another Iraq in our so-called "free" western world. If this is truly your opinion of women, I'll assume your next suggestion will be to kill baby girls and old people.

The root of the "problem" of which you speak is that neither men nor women understand their roles anymore. This is the result of feminism and women as homemakers and child rearers being belittled. Men no longer know if they should provide for their family or change diapers. If government could somehow encourage single income households, perhaps by lowering income tax for such homes or by offering a subsidy of some sort to make it more attractive for women to raise their children rather than paying someone else to do it, perhaps one would see more traditional families again. I beleive this would solve a lot of issues, including our juvenile delinqency problem.

It's humor. We all know Can can and we are his fan
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:40 am
Can I just rant for a millisecond about babydoll dresses? Are they supposed to come with matching bloomers or something? You either keep your range of motion extremely limited (no reaching!) or you show your undies to the world. Hate 'em.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:42 am
Good point . . . just don't wear the undies . . .
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:46 am
codpieces
A leather codpiece sans rhinestones.

http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/content/images/2005_5638.JPG

BBB
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
Sorry Kicky, but you're going to have to go back to the store. The only thing you got right was the Midol. The tampons have to be Playtex and the panty liners have to be the dry weave kind. What you got just wont do.
Now go back and get it right!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 11:04 am
Re: codpieces
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
A leather codpiece sans rhinestones.

http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/content/images/2005_5638.JPG

BBB

how does that work? i'm trying to imagine how one puts this on...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 11:28 am
martybarker wrote:
Sorry Kicky, but you're going to have to go back to the store. The only thing you got right was the Midol. The tampons have to be Playtex and the panty liners have to be the dry weave kind. What you got just wont do.
Now go back and get it right!
That was good Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 11:32 am
This whole thread is sexist and, frankly, it sickens me.

How many bitches are in the pen right now?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:33:35