Let's put the women of A2K into some kind of holding pen.

sozobe

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:20 am
kickycan wrote:
<still whispering> There over there near the half-off shoe sale trap we set earlier! Don't you see them over there mulling around like excited sheep?! Where are the rest of the guys? We have to move quick!

Half-off??!

<snorts derisively>
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:22 am
there's sozobe ---- get her!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:33 am
DrewDad wrote:
<snickers as Kicky comes out of the closet.>

<suspiciously glances over at the snickering Drewdad, wondering if he might in fact be a double agent>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:35 am
<grabs soz by the hair and drags her kicking and screaming to the room of detention for questioning and re-programming>

We will be victorious, boys! I can feel it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
<whispering> Okay boys, are we ready? Viva la revolucion!!!

<tosses a couple hand grenades disquised as muffins towards Montana and the rest of them and goes back to stirring giant vat of boiling tar>

<Sends the disguised grenades heading right back towards Kicky and Amigo with my home made giant elastic grenade launcher thingamajig>

<Breaks out the claws and scratches Amigo's ass (both cheeks) from top to bottom>

Is that all you guys got? Only 1/2 price? That won't hold them for long, except for maybe ehBeth as I think she might be addicted to shoes, but that's another thread.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:20 pm
Hey Montana,
I'm off to the Wallie's Pub. If you're done with these jokers here, why don't you join me for a stiff one? It's Happy Hour soon.
0 Replies

Wally Tea

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:25 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Hey Montana,
I'm off to the Wallie's Pub. If you're done with these jokers here, why don't you join me for a stiff one? It's Happy Hour soon.

Don't worry, guys. As soon as they show up at my pub, I will turn them over to you.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:15 pm
Grabes woofle ball bat and heads for Pub screaming "Party with the Feministas!!!"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

<suspiciously glances over at the snickering Drewdad, wondering if he might in fact be a double agent>

<Advises Kicky about how badly thought-out his plan is. Even if you win... you lose.>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:24 pm
Traitor! Throw him in with the broads!!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:35 pm
Some opportunities come too late in life....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:36 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 05:50 pm
Heads up!! IN coming DrewDad! Anyone want to play or should we throw him back? Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 06:01 pm
half-price shoes

amateurs

a real woman won't blink for that

http://rhysy.plexersoft.com/Explosion%20test%202e.jpg
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 06:26 pm
Any cute little flip flops or are they all heels?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:28 pm
DrewDad wrote:

Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:23 pm
Chatter wrote:
Heads up!! IN coming DrewDad! Anyone want to play or should we throw him back? Cool

Stay away from me or, I swear to god, I'll repair something with duct tape and leave it that way for weeks.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 12:16 am
Sigh no more, ladies, sigh nor more;
Men were deceivers ever;
One foot in sea and one on shore,
To one thing constant never;
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny;
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into. Hey nonny, nonny.

Sing no more ditties, sing no mo,
Or dumps so dull and heavy;
The fraud of men was ever so,
Since summer first was leavy.
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into. Hey, nonny, nonny.
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:44 am
Stay away from me or, I swear to god, I'll repair something with duct tape and leave it that way for weeks.
Quote:

Oh, come on. Razz We'll be nice :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 01:11 pm
I'm really excited today, for the elusive Heeven has reappeared on A2K, and I am hoping to entice her into the lady-pen with a trail of my pubic hair. She loves my shaved genitalia, you see, and I figure if she sees my trail of pubis, she'll know that my freshly shaved googlies are very close by, and, not being able to resist, she'll come a' running.

A word of warning: I may need some help once we get her in the pen, boys. We might have to dope her up with something to keep her calm, as she is a wild one and not easily tamed. In other words, be ready with the winches and heavy ropes.

<carefully laying down small piles of recently shaved pubic hair leading up to pen>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:31:05