Let's put the women of A2K into some kind of holding pen.

DrewDad

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 01:12 pm
It would have been more sanitary to use the hair from your palms....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 01:18 pm
True. But I've been growing that out. I've been trying to get it long enough for cornrows. Soon, very soon!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 01:33 pm
I just de-haired myself recently and made a shag-pile carpet out of it. Looking at these curly-wurlies on the ground I am not so sure I want the grey ones unless I am into doing a highlighted shag carpety thingie for the bathroom.

If you were to lay down some shiney objects, it might work, but right now and I am off to strap on the feed-bag since my belly is rumbling for something more than man-pubes.

BTW if I don't yank the pubes off a bloke myself then they're hardly worth having .... something to think about.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:14 pm
SHE SAID

what are you doing with all those paper
napkins in your car?
we dont have napkins like
that
how come your car radio is
always turned to some
rock and roll station?do you drive around with
some
young thing?

you're
dripping tangerine
juice on the floor.
whenever you go into
the kitchen
this towel gets
wet and dirty,
why is that?

when you let my
bathwater run
you never
clean the
tub first.

why don't you
put your toothbrush
back
in the rack?

you should always
dry your razor

sometimes
I think
you hate
my cat.

Martha says
you were
downstairs
sitting with her
and you
had your
pants off.

you shouldn't wear
those
$100 shoes in
the garden

and you don't keep
track
of what you
plant out there

that's
dumb

you must always
set the cat's bowl back
in
the same place.

don't
bake fish
in a frying
pan...

I never saw
anybody
harder on the
brakes of their
car
than you.

let's go
to a
movie.

listen what's
wrong with you?
you act
depressed.

-Bukowski
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 04:43 am
Ha! Good one..
0 Replies

Chatter

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:29 pm
I think we've finally driven them crazy. They're starting to spout odd poetry. Laughing
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 07:39 pm
I just dropped in to take a look at the famous 'pen' I read so much about and did a quick tour of the perimeter.

It's very quiet around the place - I imagine there's a football game on tv and the he-men are all lounging about, sucking on a beer can and scoffing potato crisps.

Like many DIY jobs it's only half finished and will fall down in no time. Not one washer between the bolt heads and the wooden posts - they're starting to be gouged out already and there's hardly any wind at all! Not a lick of undercoat under that sloppy paint job! And the colour!

You girls that were here while it was being built, did you see if they followed a blue-print, or even a sketch, or did it just spring up haphazardly?

Mind you, the drapes aren't too bad.....
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:12 pm
lezzles
They just did a sloppy job. They are typical men so what can one expect. Plus, by doing the job they did lets us go whenever we please. If a woman were to do the job, at least it would be done right. Glad you noticed what a sloppy job they did Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:46 pm
And did you dig the location?

The view is bloody awful! Why didn't they build it up on that little knoll just over there? You can see the mountains in one direction and the ocean in the other! And that little hollow would make a wonderful spot for a garden and pond. And on the flat just behind it you could set out some tables and chairs and have a great barbie set up. And that would be a fantastic play area for the kids.......
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:57 pm
I didn't dig the location. I had nothing to do with it. The men are responsible for everything wrong in here. I don't know what they were thinking. They weren't, that is why they are men Laughing

Maybe I can find some pictures so there is some scenery in here.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:23 pm
I don't think she meant did you "dig" as with a shovel, I think she meant did you "get" it...

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:26 pm
That was the best I could do on short notice. At least there is a pool.........http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9453/viewst7.jpg

......................and the ocean

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1884/view1tw2.jpg
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:28 pm
Mame wrote:
I don't think she meant did you "dig" as with a shovel, I think she meant did you "get" it...

Laughing Laughing
Apparently not. Thanks Mame Very Happy
I just haven't heard that term used that way in a long time. Gosh, I guess I am getting old Shocked
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:31 pm
How old are you, TTH?
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:37 pm
You insinuating that maybe I am getting old??? Shocked

I think the problem is with Microsoft - what with all this translation from UK English to Australian English to US English, etc, we're bound to have hiccups from time to time (Mind you, Captain Kirk never had that problem in space with his universal translators, did he?)
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 09:39 pm
Mame
I had to think for a minute. Gosh, I am 45 already. It just seems weird because I am the youngest of 5 in my family.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 03:35:28