AMNESTY BILL EXPLAINED *VIDEO*

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 03:33 pm
In this Video , Lou Dobbs of CNN very well explains the amnesty bill. By looking at the facts I think it is clear to all that anyone who would vote for the bill is indicting himself with treason.

http://www.forthecause.us/media/ftc-video-CNN-AmnestyBillsWorstProvisions_070523.wmv
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 601 • Replies: 19
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 04:02 am
By looking at the facts I think it is clear that you are a more than a little bit biased and rather ignorant of the meaning of legal terms like "indict" and "treason".
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 10:26 am
contrex wrote:
By looking at the facts I think it is clear that you are a more than a little bit biased and rather ignorant of the meaning of legal terms like "indict" and "treason".

What exactly is factually incorrect about Dobbs explanation?

Whan a polititician takes their Oth of Office to preserve and defend the Consitutiton of the US, apparnelty it has a different meaning to you. Tell us what your opinion is.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 10:36 am
I am a Mexican and I don't like fascist gringos. Maybe you could find some sand to pound? After your spelling lesson.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 10:37 am
contrex wrote:
I am a Mexican and I don't like fascist gringos. Maybe you could find some sand to pound? After your spelling lesson.

Rolling Eyes

Yea, hurry up Chachi!
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 11:37 am
contrex wrote:

More Conquistadors, Wave your Mexican flag in Mexico. Just because you're not white that doesn't give you a right to violate laws. All should be equally treated, not with preference because you broke the law, but with less preference. Calling the law fascism is more proof you're what you are, a conquistadoro.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 11:59 am
michael1 wrote:
Just because you're not white

I am perfectly white. I may even be whiter than you are. You think I'm some kind of Inca with a bone thru their nose? Boy you got a mouth, bub.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 12:26 pm
Michael,

I want to say thanks.

Having your name, and your personality, attached to the anti-immigrant crowd is great for the argument.

A few more posts, a little louder, will probably have an even better effect on the debate. You may even be able to change some minds.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 12:43 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Michael,

I want to say thanks.

Having your name, and your personality, attached to the anti-immigrant crowd is great for the argument.

A few more posts, a little louder, will probably have an even better effect on the debate. You may even be able to change some minds.
Laughing
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 01:50 pm
Re: AMNESTY BILL EXPLAINED *VIDEO*
michael1 wrote:
In this Video , Lou Dobbs of CNN very well explains the amnesty bill. By looking at the facts I think it is clear to all that anyone who would vote for the bill is indicting himself with treason.

http://www.forthecause.us/media/ftc-video-CNN-AmnestyBillsWorstProvisions_070523.wmv

Here are the ones that voted for it: http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00228

We know the ones who will be voted out. As for all you burning heart liberals on here , it's amazing even many of you see the light when it comes to this issue.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 01:55 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Michael,

I want to say thanks.

Amen! Praise The Lord. JUST A FEW STANDING FOR TRUTH CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires on people's minds" - Samuel Adams, Father of the first American Revolution.

NO KING BUT JESUS

Michael
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:15 pm
Jesus loves illegal immigrants.

Jesus died to give amnesty to sinners. I think "illegal" immigrants qualify.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:21 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

Jesus loves to punish His rebellious people who have sought to throw away their heritage. He will punish them , and as bible scripture says many times He punishes his chosen peoples by sending "third world immigrant tidal waves" to destroy their lands, and rob them of their children.

What Jesus may resent is when He has to follow biblical law to make the punishment 7 times worse, even sending seven times worse TERROR when His children still wont learn and repent from their wicked ways , saith God's word, via the eternal God Jesus who created the heavens & physical universe, the alpha & omega.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:26 pm
Michael,

I love you.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:28 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Michael,

I love you.

I meant to say the place in the scripture where you can find the increasing of punishment in God's biblical law in dealing with all nations that were once with Him in their founding, and have left Him, is as God promises in Leviticus 26. That if they dont learn when they've been flooded by illegals & still dont learn when they've had huge national terror incidents that God will send 7 times worse terror, and seven times worse alien savages to destroy their lands & rob them of their children.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:41 pm
Get yourself heard in regards to amnesty bill
Go to http://www.NumbersUSA.com and you can fax all the senators & congressmen of your choosing for FREE with whatever words you choose, or with the standard templates. It is a very good & organized faxing system that has been effective on letting congressmen & senators know how you feel about the way they do their jobs , specifically on the immigration problem.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 02:44 pm
michael1 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

Jesus loves to punish His rebellious people who have sought to throw away their heritage. He will punish them , and as bible scripture says many times He punishes his chosen peoples by sending "third world immigrant tidal waves" to destroy their lands, and rob them of their children.

What Jesus may resent is when He has to follow biblical law to make the punishment 7 times worse, even sending seven times worse TERROR when His children still wont learn and repent from their wicked ways , saith God's word, via the eternal God Jesus who created the heavens & physical universe, the alpha & omega.

Totally Bookmarking this post. Going in my all-time favorite list.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:54 am
michael1 wrote:
Jesus loves to punish His rebellious people who have sought to throw away their heritage.

so if you're not Jewish you can expect to be punished?

most excellent

~~~

When did Jesus take a position ahead of his God?

~~~

michael, I know you're not a Christian, but I can't begin to figure out what you are.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:59 am
Are all Americans whackos, or is it just the ones who post on here?
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 03:03 pm
ehBeth wrote:
michael1 wrote:
Jesus loves to punish His rebellious people who have sought to throw away their heritage.

so if you're not Jewish you can expect to be punished?

most excellent

~~~

When did Jesus take a position ahead of his God?

~~~

michael, I know you're not a Christian, but I can't begin to figure out what you are.

All Christians , all 1 billion of them believe Jesus is the eternal God who created the heavens & earth in the beginning. God who compressed Himself down temporarily in a flesh body, some people call Him 1/3 of the triune nature of God. That's the big thing that separates Christians from the other religions. He spoke the entire old testament and in the so called "new testament" section of the bible He said "if you love Me, keep My commandments", nothing new.
0 Replies