Girl to receive 60 lashes for illicit sex

Wilso

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:28 am
Quote:
Abu Dhabi: A teenage girl will receive 60 lashes for having illicit sex with a man, the Federal Supreme Court has confirmed.

The girl, identified as R.A., who was 14 -years-old when the incident occurred, had sex with a man, identified as H.S. R.A. had been meeting with H.S. in secret, she told the public prosecution. The prosecution accused the two of adultery and khulwa [illegally staying together in a private place without being related].

The Al Ain court of First Instance sentenced R.A. to 60 lashes. It also sentenced H.S. to six months in jail but acquitted him of adultery for lack of evidence.

Another example of that wonderful peaceful religion? Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,554 • Replies: 55
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:37 am
poor girl, i cant believe people do **** like that.

humans, we think were are the smartest animals..
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:47 am
How is there evidence for her but lack of evidence for him??!!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:59 am
material girl wrote:
Its called Sharia'a law, and muslims want it introduced in Britain.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 05:26 am
What they are is f@cking animals.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 05:52 am
You see, sometimes we can agree!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:06 am
why isnt the man getting punished???

He is an adult.
He has more sense then a little girl
and HE is the sick fck that is chasing teen age babies...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:10 am
Sharia Islamapuke "law". It's coming to a mosque near you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:31 am
I don't know much about Muslim law (biblically)...is this a man made law or one made by god? Or one of those that was never meant to be taken literally?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 07:16 am
I believe all laws and Gods are man made.

To me it just seems yet another way of some men surpressing women and punishing them for whatever reason they decide.Like these so called 'honour killings' in the UK.Young women being murdered by relatives because they have gone out with the wrong kind of man.

I thought religion was about love.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 07:23 am
material girl wrote:

To me it just seems yet another way of some men surpressing women and punishing them for whatever reason they decide.Like these so called 'honour killings' in the UK.Young women being murdered by relatives because they have gone out with the wrong kind of man.

I had a bit of a rant against "honour" murders and Islam this morning, and this is wot i rote

Steve wrote:
Well I'm not in a good mood this morning. Turned on the radio to find a BBC investigation into "honour" killings reveals the problem is much more serious and widespread than thought, and the recent high profile murder case is by no means an isolated incident.

In a nutshell it is common practise in Britain for muslim males to beat torture maim and murder women who they deem to have brought "dishonour" on them. Often its done by contract using violent islamists from Pakistan. The women are tracked down and mutilated or killed for wearing the wrong clothes, having the wrong sort of boyfriend, dancing, wearing make up, or generally being westernised. (Despite being born in England) The woman who was murdered recently and her body buried in a suitcase had gone to the police 4 times to say her life was in danger. The police did nothing to protect her because it was seen as an ethnic or family dispute, and they did not want to exacerbate community tensions i.e they didnt want to upset the PC brigade. Which gave them a neat excuse for not doing their job.

So I thought very sad but of course its only a minority of muslim males who behave in this way, the vast majority are peaceful law abiding citizens.

Just as its only a tiny minority who push heroin from Afghanistan to disaffected British youth. A few more have expressed support for al Qaida and bin Laden, but they are still a minority.

And by no means is it a majority of muslims who want to see sharia law in Britain, who push their own version of political islam in university campuses and organise violent demonstrations against free speech, against Salman Rushdie and Danish cartoons.

Then there is the minority determined to cause trouble in schools hospitals and for public services by demanding special treatment to accomodate their inappropriate clothing, or just because they are muslim.

As gambling is unlawful under islam, it means Pakistani gambling cartels resort to illegal methods and violence. The murder of Bob Woolmer (sorry naturally caused death by broken neck) had nothing to do with the fact that he was going to expose corruption in cricket. And nothing to do with the fact that a lot of money was made on Pakistan losing to Ireland, a country where most people know nothing about cricket and care less.

Have I mentioned the small minority of muslims who are so infected with islam that they believe ridding the world of Jews and christians is gods will? Who believe they brought down USSR in Afghanistan and now want to do the same to Western society and establish the global caliphate?

There are about 1.5m muslims in the UK. The security services said recently they were closely monitoring 1600 individuals 200 active terrorist cells and 30 specific plots. Of course its only a minority of Muslims, the vast majority are peaceful and loyal citizens. Aren't they? How many more times is it necessary to qualify a description of islam-inspired mayhem by stating its only a minority...

Was the Pakistani spokesman for islamic affairs speaking for a minority when he renewed calls for Salman Rushdie to be killed? Or was he playing to the gallery, knowing it would be wildly popular. (The same man called for Osama bin Laden to be honoured with the title Saifullah...Sword of Allah..because Rushdie was given a knighthood for his services to literature)

Well I'm sorry but I've just about had enough. You may call me a racist...I really dont care but I most certainly am prejudiced against Islam (and islamists of whatever colour or race). If a phobia is an irrational fear, then islamophobia is an irrational fear of Islam. But there is nothing irrational about fearing or being prejudiced against a set of ideas (Islam) which inspires muslims to kill me or my fellow citizens.

At first I thought it was just a few radical islamists that the west had trained up and pointed at the Russians in Afghanistan who had turned around and "blown back". Then I thought it was about resources, oil and land and not religion. But now its patently clear that it is indeed Islam which is at the root of the problem. Islam is at war with the West and western ideas, and we are justified in defending ourselves.
0 Replies

stlstrike3

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 10:12 am
Sheesh, what a whore.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 10:20 am
Steve, you spelled 'wot' wrong.
It's spelled 'what.'
0 Replies

BlueAwesomeness

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 02:56 pm
Re: Girl to receive 60 lashes for illicit sex
Wilso wrote:
Quote:
Abu Dhabi: A teenage girl will receive 60 lashes for having illicit sex with a man, the Federal Supreme Court has confirmed.

The girl, identified as R.A., who was 14 -years-old when the incident occurred, had sex with a man, identified as H.S. R.A. had been meeting with H.S. in secret, she told the public prosecution. The prosecution accused the two of adultery and khulwa [illegally staying together in a private place without being related].

The Al Ain court of First Instance sentenced R.A. to 60 lashes. It also sentenced H.S. to six months in jail but acquitted him of adultery for lack of evidence.

Another example of that wonderful peaceful religion? Rolling Eyes

I don't understand. If there was lack of evidence, how come she was punished but the man got off scot free?
0 Replies

BlueAwesomeness

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 03:01 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
material girl wrote:

I had a bit of a rant against "honour" murders and Islam this morning, and this is wot i rote

Steve wrote:
Well I'm not in a good mood this morning. Turned on the radio to find a BBC investigation into "honour" killings reveals the problem is much more serious and widespread than thought, and the recent high profile murder case is by no means an isolated incident.

In a nutshell it is common practise in Britain for muslim males to beat torture maim and murder women who they deem to have brought "dishonour" on them. Often its done by contract using violent islamists from Pakistan. The women are tracked down and mutilated or killed for wearing the wrong clothes, having the wrong sort of boyfriend, dancing, wearing make up, or generally being westernised. (Despite being born in England) The woman who was murdered recently and her body buried in a suitcase had gone to the police 4 times to say her life was in danger. The police did nothing to protect her because it was seen as an ethnic or family dispute, and they did not want to exacerbate community tensions i.e they didnt want to upset the PC brigade. Which gave them a neat excuse for not doing their job.

So I thought very sad but of course its only a minority of muslim males who behave in this way, the vast majority are peaceful law abiding citizens.

Just as its only a tiny minority who push heroin from Afghanistan to disaffected British youth. A few more have expressed support for al Qaida and bin Laden, but they are still a minority.

And by no means is it a majority of muslims who want to see sharia law in Britain, who push their own version of political islam in university campuses and organise violent demonstrations against free speech, against Salman Rushdie and Danish cartoons.

Then there is the minority determined to cause trouble in schools hospitals and for public services by demanding special treatment to accomodate their inappropriate clothing, or just because they are muslim.

As gambling is unlawful under islam, it means Pakistani gambling cartels resort to illegal methods and violence. The murder of Bob Woolmer (sorry naturally caused death by broken neck) had nothing to do with the fact that he was going to expose corruption in cricket. And nothing to do with the fact that a lot of money was made on Pakistan losing to Ireland, a country where most people know nothing about cricket and care less.

Have I mentioned the small minority of muslims who are so infected with islam that they believe ridding the world of Jews and christians is gods will? Who believe they brought down USSR in Afghanistan and now want to do the same to Western society and establish the global caliphate?

There are about 1.5m muslims in the UK. The security services said recently they were closely monitoring 1600 individuals 200 active terrorist cells and 30 specific plots. Of course its only a minority of Muslims, the vast majority are peaceful and loyal citizens. Aren't they? How many more times is it necessary to qualify a description of islam-inspired mayhem by stating its only a minority...

Was the Pakistani spokesman for islamic affairs speaking for a minority when he renewed calls for Salman Rushdie to be killed? Or was he playing to the gallery, knowing it would be wildly popular. (The same man called for Osama bin Laden to be honoured with the title Saifullah...Sword of Allah..because Rushdie was given a knighthood for his services to literature)

Well I'm sorry but I've just about had enough. You may call me a racist...I really dont care but I most certainly am prejudiced against Islam (and islamists of whatever colour or race). If a phobia is an irrational fear, then islamophobia is an irrational fear of Islam. But there is nothing irrational about fearing or being prejudiced against a set of ideas (Islam) which inspires muslims to kill me or my fellow citizens.

At first I thought it was just a few radical islamists that the west had trained up and pointed at the Russians in Afghanistan who had turned around and "blown back". Then I thought it was about resources, oil and land and not religion. But now its patently clear that it is indeed Islam which is at the root of the problem. Islam is at war with the West and western ideas, and we are justified in defending ourselves.

And this is the religion that's growing rapidly and 20 percent of people worldwide are a part of? That's depressing (and frightening).
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 03:41 pm
material girl wrote:

He may not have been married.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 03:43 pm
stlstrike3 wrote:
Sheesh, what a whore.

According to Islamic law, that is how this young woman was characterized.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:11 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
why isnt the man getting punished???

He is an adult.
He has more sense then a little girl
and HE is the sick fck that is chasing teen age babies...

because....as with honor killings, it's a well established fact that the female is at fault for inticing the man.

You see, this man is totally innocent of all wrongdoing. This young temptress was doing what comes naturally to her gender, tempting a man beyond his endurance.

I am sure she did something totally unacceptable, like make eye contact for more than 1/32 of a second. Even worse, a lock of her hair may have become exposed.

In many honor killings, the man invulged is the girls brother, or father, but hey, what can you do but slit the throat of the little whore that forces her dad to commit incest?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 04:37 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Steve, you spelled 'wot' wrong.
It's spelled 'what.'
i spelled wrot rong?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
Chai wrote:

because....as with honor killings, it's a well established fact that the female is at fault for inticing the man.

You see, this man is totally innocent of all wrongdoing. This young temptress was doing what comes naturally to her gender, tempting a man beyond his endurance.

Eve was the original temptress but god has since punished women by not allowing them a prominent Adams apple.
0 Replies