If the current U.S. government is corrupt...

Busma

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 04:33 pm
...then what kind of governement and economic system would be put in place to replace the current regime? What would be the alternative way? Who'd enforce that too and how?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 473 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 04:37 pm
If individuals are corrupt and venal, that is not evidence that either the governmental or economic system are failed, or even faulty.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 03:38 am
o_O if the gov't is corrupt, there not a damn thing you can do about it. Not even voting, because that would be the first thing to become corrupted.

Just live with it. Theres nothing you can do except knowing that the gov't relies on people for existence, so it cant be to harsh or else it wont have a foundation to stand on.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:54 am
I'm an anarchist atheist. You guys wouldnt wanna hear my alternative way. But it goes a lil like this: create a more freer minded society by banding public religious practices along with books like the bible and the quran (this is lesser government here at work)...abolish the U.S. (making it the former U.S.) for North America to stand on its own with more liberty...abolish capitalism for every working adult to get paid equally (call it equalism) off of North America's total in profits...

The rest of this reads off for what to do for liberty sakes to be free from current laws because the law is evil for trapping ppl in a jail outside of jail (remember: you dont have to be in jail to be doing time):

eliminate the function of all court buildings and state officials and the state called D.C. itself for liberty sakes (this creates the former U.S.)...
carry out justice by one's own means to be free from foes for liberty sakes (this is because justice should be in the hands of the citizen(s) violated)...
erase any dirt put to ones name such as bad records in the past by any means best for liberty sakes....
brandish concealed weapons for power over bi*ches and for self protection for liberty sakes...

^^^Anyhow, that sums up the better alternative way. It's how things should be for liberty sakes.

I became attracted to anarchy early this year. My only reason is because I grew a mind of my own lets say.

By the way, every adult in North America would valuntarily cooperate in owning everything in North America under what I call equalism. A tax would take all and leave all with a check in the mail or bank account based off of all profits made in North America. You'd have to valunteer to work though as an adult for this equalism. Equalism would beat capitalism hands down. The more ppl make the more everyone would make money wise.

Who'd enforce this thing? For the equalism? We the ppl that are anarchist with the aid of technology (such as computer systems).

My version of anarchy isnt no government, it's lesser government, but not the current gov at none. And the lesser would be of an anarchism/atheism kind. There would be a council (called the Council of Liberty) of them (anarchist atheists) to lead the then North America into more liberty than ever before. There'll be a Department of Equalism to take care of the calulations and etc for the valunteering workers.
0 Replies