9/11 seen from Poland

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 10:25 am
Imagine Poland as Clinton's America which has gone on and on without any acts of terror. We are really heavily Americanized, like, say, Ireland. Movies, videos and often contacts with relatives in the US.
On September 12, 2001 I read two analyses in Polish papers which indicated Russia as the possible mastermind behind the attacks. I could give you chapter and verse. We've had this experience with the Pope. The Minotaur at the end of the labyrinth.
Later I've never heard any rumors as to Russian involvement.
Two-three years ago the stories started to emerge about the US government's complicity in the attacks by blowing up the skyscrapers (Putin has also been accused of having bombed high rises in several cities).
Is this some sort of a game above our heads, with governments abusing their own nations?
Russians went for the jugular and destroyed Hitler. Meanwhile Bin Laden has created his small state somewhere in the mountains, in the age of satellite photos. Is he being kept for the elections?
Russia is gathering strength as a result of all that, I'll tell you. And, to a lesser extent, Germany, China. Just because of internal peace. Witness the photos of ten killed Chechen leaders.
Was 9/11 a spectacular show, better than Hollywood movies? Then which nation makes movies better than those from California? Not Russia, not America.
Commandments are broken every day, everywhere, you know Smile Aliens? It was something out of this planet.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 863 • Replies: 14
No top replies

literarypoland

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 01:03 pm
As for the Iraq war, it is a "Wag the Dog" scenario for me. Billions of dollars for conquering Albania, a weak, independent country, which fought real hard for its independence in the past. Plus the medieval execution of its leader.

I know that you are a bunch of peaceful citizens who delegated the right to eliminate foreign enemies by whatever means to your army and your intelligence.

As private persons, you don't know any military secrets. It's normal. But now you seem to be afraid of your own shadow.

Poland was to be protected in NATO by a powerful big brother, not by an empire in chaos.

Don't become a sleazy bully, America!
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 05:03 am
I've understood recently that wars against targets in Asia are wars in the West for Americans. For us here, of course, they are conflicts in the East.

Look at WW1 and WW2: everyone knew who was who and who was where. Now it's hide-and-seek above frontlines.

I wouldn't like to find out one day that Russia and America together demolished the WTC towers for some complex reasons.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 09:35 am
Also, we have this party here in Poland, now in the ruling coalition, called Self-Defence. It is rumored to have ties with Russian intelligence.

Once I was seeking information on 9/11 and it proved that on this party's official web page its leader wrote that several days before the attacks, while attending a conference in New York, he was invited to a private room by people who claimed to be representatives of the American Defence ministry. Among other things, they showed him the WTC towers and said that all this would soon disappear.

So practically he is another person to accuse the US government.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 09:39 am
Let's have no illusions as to the anti-nuclear shield: finally it is to enable the US to collect all the atomic jackstraws. You've become arrogant but I just have this feeling that your enemies, though not so openly, have prepared some kind of a counterweapon.
There will be a clash, sooner or later.
But why are you so aggressive and conquest-minded? Is it oil?

These are just thoughts of a civilian news reader.
The situation may soon go out of control just because you underestimate other nations.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 09:51 am
I really confused. I can see you have posted five posts in a row, and your post count states 242 on all of them? Surprised
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:03 am
Zippo wrote:
I really confused. I can see you have posted five posts in a row, and your post count states 242 on all of them? Surprised

The post count counts the total number you've posted and displays that in real-time on each post.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:11 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Zippo wrote:

The post count counts the total number you've posted and displays that in real-time on each post.

Cycloptichorn

Okay, thanks Cyclo Smile

(P.S Typo in my first post - 'I' should read *I'm*)

Sorry to hijack your thread literarypoland. I'm still trying to figure out what you're trying to say. Could you please bullet point your main points? Smile
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 12:59 am
You should be careful with your gung-ho Drang nach Osten, Westen and nach everywhere. You don't understand Asian mentality. It's like "Simpletons abroad". Russia and China are so patriotic and isolationist that you should leave them alone.
It's like the African nations - they prefer to be poor and free than under colonial rule.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 01:23 am
I also have a theory as to your instigating revolutions around the world (matrix revolutions, with underdogs toppling their masters). First was your revolution against the British, then the French Revolution, inspired by your ideals, then all these other democratic revolutions in Europe against kings. Recently, the Berlin Wall, Georgia, the Ukraine, Kyrgysia.

I mean it's some kind of a national obsession with your early history, probably inculcated in schools.
The hatred against Reds may partly come from memories of your wars against Indians, where whites, at the beginning, were not certain of victories.

I have an even stranger theory that your fascination with rock idols comes from torture used by Indians against captured whites. There was one person tied to a pole and roasted or whatever. They sang, they shrieked. Maybe they addressed their 'audience' aggressively.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 01:24 am
Bookmark.

literarypoland, I hope to see more input by you.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 05:07 am
Whenever there is a major terrorist attack, Poles are among the victims. In London, in Madrid because many Poles work there. Several people working in the WTC died. But even on Bali, there was a Polish journalist in the crowd, Beata Pawlak, a well-known reporter from a major daily, Gazeta Wyborcza.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 05:10 am
In London in 2005, an Englishman was killed in the bombings who had organised aid for Solidarity during the martial law.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:55 am
I really have to agree with Zippo(with whom I disagree on the laws of gravity even).
Youre starting to scare me with your out loud thinking. The fact that Poles atre affected in terrorist attacks is more a testament to the wonders of transportation than some cosmic ossurence.

As far as Indians, maybe some more reading on how early Indian treaties were used more as means of subdivision by whatever nation ( Sweden, France, Spain, England and the colonials) than as matters of honor.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 10:00 am
One such secret weapon could be the use of non-white races against whites in the US.
0 Replies