Music From The Outer Limits

rosborne979

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:24 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
I know how to do that, but I don't know how to extract a small portion to upload to YouTube.

I don't know how to extract it either, but Lightwizard seems to know how to do it.

I'm anxious to hear your little snip of music to see if I can identify it. Many times in the past I've been frustrated by hearing songs I liked on movies and TV and not being able to identify them.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:33 pm
Windows Movie Maker (on XP or Vista, or download from Microsoft) should have editing capability but you can go to CNET downloads and probalby find one for free. It could be that you have to edit everything but that one portion of the program and save the edited version.

I've never really done it myself, I just know it can be done.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:54 pm
rosborne979 wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
I know how to do that, but I don't know how to extract a small portion to upload to YouTube.

I don't know how to extract it either, but Lightwizard seems to know how to do it.

I'm anxious to hear your little snip of music to see if I can identify it. Many times in the past I've been frustrated by hearing songs I liked on movies and TV and not being able to identify them.

All music in "The Outer Limits" is by Dominic Frontiere. I just wonder whether this little piece is based on any pre-existing work. The episode is excellent, and the music is beautiful.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:23 am
I had a couple of Frontiere's LP's, one of them in the exotic music category, very much inspired by Les Baxter. I have never found them transferred to CD's -- the one album I mentioned was Columbia Records.

Wonderful Google, here they are including "Pagan Festival" which had a nifty foil cover in LP.

Frontiere "Pagan Festival" "Love Eyes" LINK
0 Replies