Is this guy stupid or dangerous?

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:18 pm
"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [9/11 ], and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."
-- Arkansas Republican Party chairman Dennis Milligan

What we need is some serious ass kicking and then some hard slaps to knock some sense into these neo-theo-cons.

Joe(great balls of fire was not just a song, yah dope)Nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 819 • Replies: 11
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:23 pm
Wishful thinking: "Gee, I wish a bunch of Americans would get slaughtered by terrorists, so the neocons can gain moral authority." Oh yez. Give us more cowboy logic.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:25 pm
It's stunning to me that someone like this is allowed out of the house without some kind of attendent.

Joe(No, lobbyists aren't attendents)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:27 pm
You know, in another thread where the yammering brigade was having at me on the claim that we enjoy greater national security because the Shrub invaded Iraq, i used the elephant repellent analogy. I put my sure-fire elephant repellent in the back yard, no elephants--hey presto, it works ! ! ! I can't prove the claim, but it can only be disproven if an elephant shows up. So i pointed out that the claim about improved national security (never mind the brain-dead claim that invading Iraq makes it so) can never be proven, but only disproven. I said i wouldn't want to see a terrorist attack on American soil just to disprove the claim.

And then some sicko like this comes along . . . ya can't make this sh*t up folks, the wackos are already way ahead of us.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:31 pm
I saw that! (Daily Dose, right?) My jaw dropped. Wowee.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:10 pm
From the title I thought this was a Giuliani thread... Nevermind.

LT(Americans won't elect a guy with a lisp, will they ?)X
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:16 pm
No big deal following Lieberman's call to nuke Iran.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:24 pm
And Tancredo's call to Nuke Mexico.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 09:12 pm
Tancredo! don't even get me started.....
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 09:25 pm
Tancredo gives sleaze a whole new meaning. He once bragged about going to Arizona with a gun to help with the illegal aliens.

Besides, the guy represents Highlands Ranch, outside Denver, where you only have five color choices for painting your house and you are required to have a lawn, in a place with serious water problems.

Ask Roger about the time we were driving past Highlands Ranch and Dys kept saying, "Only five fuchking colors." And repeating it at least ten times. It led Roger to ask Dys just how many fuchking colors were allowed in Highlands Ranch.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 09:27 pm
Ah Diane, you live a charmed life.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 09:33 pm
Yes, sweet thing, I surely do.
0 Replies