Want to see where I worked today?

Tryagain

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 01:50 pm
I was thinking of fantasying about having sex with tree fellers, but two will do, is a quote I seldom use.

Instead I would just like to pickup on a few points here mate; is it right that you picked up the crane from Kelso Drive Moorebank, to fell a twig smaller than a Dingo's didgeridoo, at a height a cane toad could hop, to protect a concrete roof on brick cavity wall metal window structure, whilst at no time wearing your compulsory Tasmanian Bluey Jacket?

I apologize if this question has been asked before.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 02:19 pm
I'm a little pissed off at the title of the thread. It should have been, "where I worked today," instead you posed a question. I clicked on the thread, about to provide my answer of "no," but still had to see where you worked today. My weekend is ruined.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:48 pm
farmerman wrote:
...OH yeh, behind the guy who disembowels himself with a chainsw is a wife who, at the funeral, will take all kinds of credit for "I told him not to do that". God, even when your ded you can be embarrased by know it all women.

Yeah, well...when was the last time you heard of a woman accidentally killing herself with a chainsaw? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I ain't stupid. Whenever Hubby gets the chainsaw out, I go in the house. And stay there. This is a guy who's been known to cut damaged tree branches DURING ice storms. <shaking head>
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 07:40 pm
Tryagain wrote:
I was thinking of fantasying about having sex with tree fellers, but two will do, is a quote I seldom use.

Instead I would just like to pickup on a few points here mate; is it right that you picked up the crane from Kelso Drive Moorebank, to fell a twig smaller than a Dingo's didgeridoo, at a height a cane toad could hop, to protect a concrete roof on brick cavity wall metal window structure, whilst at no time wearing your compulsory Tasmanian Bluey Jacket?.....
I am not surprised by your 1st sentence Laughing Laughing
Then you have to use those weird words again. I can't understand you.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
Eva wrote:
Yeah, well...when was the last time you heard of a woman accidentally killing herself with a chainsaw? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Eva
Now that is funny Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 07:57 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
My weekend is ruined.

Ahhh!!! success is so rewarding.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:21 pm
dadpad you crack me up Laughing Laughing Laughing
Your posts are great to read Very Happy
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:25 pm
Man, I coulda done that with a pogo stick and a pair of scissors. (for the same price)
0 Replies