Montana

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:17 pm
This just makes me sick to my stomache!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 09:10 pm
Montana wrote:

Wanna get really, REALLY sick to your stomach. Try reading as much material as you can come up with on the manner in which meat animals are being raised in today's world....

By contrast, a game animal has had a pretty good life at the point at which he gets killed and, in particular, a trophy animal like the elephant in this story has passed more than enough of his genes along to the next generation.
0 Replies

dadpad

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:32 am
gungasnake wrote:

in particular, a trophy animal like the elephant in this story has passed more than enough of his genes along to the next generation.

That would indicate some belief in evolution. If no evolution why is their any need to "pass genes" along to the next generation.
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:51 am
gungasnake wrote:

Any of you losers ever work up the cajones for something like that, let me know.

If anyone would know a loser it's certainly you. You are a worthless, pathetic waste of good air.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 05:41 am
Wilso wrote:

If anyone would know a loser it's certainly you.....

I study them; that's the reason for the interest in loser-rich environments like a2k....

http://www.navycs.com/gallery2/d/4367-2/loser.JPG
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:27 am
gungasnake wrote:
Montana wrote:

Wanna get really, REALLY sick to your stomach. Try reading as much material as you can come up with on the manner in which meat animals are being raised in today's world....

By contrast, a game animal has had a pretty good life at the point at which he gets killed and, in particular, a trophy animal like the elephant in this story has passed more than enough of his genes along to the next generation.

This just makes me even more sick.

Some people just aren't happy unless something or someone helpless is being killed!

It's beyond me as to why!
0 Replies

Thomas

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Horrible.............Killing an innocent elephant for sport.

I agree. I don't like the Republicans either, but shooting them is excessive.
0 Replies

Doowop

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
gungasnake wrote:
Wilso wrote:

If anyone would know a loser it's certainly you.....

I study them; that's the reason for the interest in loser-rich environments like a2k....

You come on here to study losers? From what I've seen so far, it appears to me that you come on here as practise towards one day being a stand up comedian.
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:36 am
Welcome to A2K Doowop :-D
0 Replies

Doowop

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:44 am
Montana wrote:
Welcome to A2K Doowop :-D

Hi Montana. I'm sorry, but after the other day I now have you mentally recorded as the "big jugs" lady. Very Happy

(I was going to make a comment on that bra thread, but I thought better of it at the time.) :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:46 am
Laughing Big jugs lady Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:19 am
Montana wrote:

Some people just aren't happy unless something or someone helpless is being killed! !

Elephants are pretty ****ing far from helpless, in many districts in India they kill scores of people a year.
0 Replies

Thomas

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:22 am
gungasnake wrote:
Elephants are pretty ****ing far from helpless, in many districts in India they kill scores of people a year.

Still, I'd be more impressed if she'd wrestled this Republican to death.
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:44 am
gungasnake wrote:
Montana wrote:

Some people just aren't happy unless something or someone helpless is being killed! !

I'm thinking if there were monsters on the planet who were killing my family one by one, I might be wanting to destroy some of those monsters to prevent them from killing any more of my family.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:34 pm
That's about the way 99.999% of African villagers view elephants.....
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:48 pm
So, this must mean you know 99.999% of african villagers personally.
0 Replies

Doowop

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:50 pm
gungasnake wrote:

I would imagine that snakes cause much more of a problem out there, gungasnake. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:56 pm
That's a good point Doowop! Cool
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:43 am
Doowop wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

I would imagine that snakes cause much more of a problem out there, gungasnake. :wink:

The biggest killers in Africa by far are still mosquitos and the Malaria parasite. The only real cure for that is still DDT.
0 Replies

CowDoc

Sat 16 Jun, 2007 04:19 pm
I don't think that's true any longer, gunga. At least in some parts of Africa, AIDS is killing far more people than malaria. To my knowledge, we still haven't identified the animal reservoir for that particular killer.
0 Replies