Attention Democrats: The Perfect Candidate

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 05:53 am
For the next Democratic candidate, I suggest we forget the current crop of hopefuls. I suggest we comb the hills of the deep south until we find a guy with a name like "Beezer Crumb." Beezer has a first grade education, has always smoked his daddy's stash, never votes and barely even knows there exists any land mass beyond the trek to the general store and the car repair shop where his Daddy works part time. He's barred from the annual turkey shoot, ever since he winged his wife, and his participation in conversations around the cracker barrel at the general store is an occasional, "Huh... huh huh huh." He saw a soldier once, thought it was his cousin Gomper playing stupid games, and his favorite hobby is impaling flies on toothpicks and displaying them on the sheet pan his Mama gave him for his birthday.
Beezer would be somebody every loyal American would eagerly support for no other reason than they were told he was a good ole boy of heroic proportions - and smart as a whip. He could learn the machinations of government within a few years, or at least by the beginning of a second term, and so would be a vast improvement over what we've already got. If you are interested in throwing Beezer Crumb your support, please indicate your decision here. Any contributions of a million dollars or more pay in small bills to campaign mgr. E. Blythe. Thank you - And, y'all have a nice day, y' hear?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 855 • Replies: 5
No top replies

au1929

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 08:01 am
Edgar
Are you sure he isn't to bright to be president?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 09:28 am
I think he has already been found -- and I think the Republicans beat the Democrats to the punch.

But you were right, Edgar, he was electable.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 09:07 pm
Beezer is what the Democrats need to compete. If stupid is as stupid does, we've got to double up on the stupidity to stand a chance.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 02:51 am
My check is in the mail Edgar ;-) Beezer Crumb sounds like the perfect guy for the job :-D
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 05:46 am
Aha! Our first million! Keep up the good work, Montana. Let this be an example to the rest of you.
0 Replies