Ecowater ERR3500 vs. Kinetico 4040

Andy CWS

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:54 am
H20man, haven't you been telling the truth about equipment? Naughty you. That is almost as bad as bad-mouthing the competition or misquoting others, or making false claims about equipment performance, value, functions, parts, and pricing, let alone trying to sell on web forums against forum rules and regulations.

I hope you can get a grip on yourself and stop this foolishness. {;-)
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 09:04 am
LOL !!! Laughing

You and I are falsely accused of doing what the lone accuser does habitually.

Shocked

http://homepage.mac.com/barthold.van.acker/realbasic/ohthehumanity.jpg
0 Replies

h799396

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
H20_MAN, Andy, Gary and others:

Just wanted to followup...
I got the Ecowater ERR3500 water conditioner and ERO375 RO. Been very happy with it. The Ecowater dealer was a joy to work with.

Thanks to you all for your time and assistance!
0 Replies

Ron from Oregon

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 06:55 pm
@Gary Slusser,
there is a lot of equipment out there, i agree with you partially, the ecowater systems are a few grades higher scale of course than kenmores, I know I take out a lot of Sears kenmores, mainly because of the capacity they are...I know thespecs.. on A kenmore are somewhat higher than they actually are, and they dont offr any backwashing filters any longer., as they use to. ecowater systems are a higher grade, there is lots of equiqment out on the market. I aam partial to the fleck valves, and autotrol, which no longer exists, except under other names. feel free to converse more. ever heard of a Brasswell systme? see ya ron b in ore
0 Replies