Which candidates have the most money

Zippo

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 11:59 am
Quote:
Which candidates have the most money

Banking on Becoming President

After just three months of fundraising, the candidates for president in 2008 have already raised more than $150 million. No presidential money chase has ever started so quickly. By some predictions, the eventual nominees will need to raise $500 million apiece to compete--a record sum. To find out where all this money is coming from, explore the options to the left...

opensecrets

The real question is, where does that money come from and what do the people who gave it expect in return?

We all know that big money, especially from AIPAC, is a real problem in the US. But the only way to get the big money out of our government is for the little money to get together and work against the big money.

What that means is that YOU need to find the candidate you really think represents what YOU want, whether it is an end to the wars or hanging the liars who got us into them, and send them a check for $10, $20, or even $100.

It is not that unrealistic. The candidate with the most to spend is Hillary Clinton, with a current budget of $36 million. But if one million Americans, just 1/3 of one percent of the total population, each sent in just $100 to another candidate, Hillary's special interest millions will fail.

Can you spare $100 to buy back your country some time in the next year?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 442 • Replies: 2
No top replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:33 pm
Sounds like a plan. Now all I have too do is find a candidate I feel really supports my beliefs.
0 Replies

Richard Saunders

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 08:26 am
rabel22 wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Now all I have too do is find a candidate I feel really supports my beliefs.

Well, check out Ron Paul. He's the only candidate that believes in limiting the power of the government and following the tenets of the Constitution.

Heres a pretty good video that summarizes him.

Ron Paul - Stop Dreaming
0 Replies