Nutella/ It's Taking Over My Life

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 01:19 am
Ferrero is looking for 60 Nutella testers on an Italian job portal. A qualification is unnecessary, here the company prefers amateurs to experienced taste sensors.

For three months, the 60 calorie consumers are to learn how to describe taste in one course, with full payment. It starts in September, but the report reveals nothing about the amount of the salary. No matter - if you are a real nougat nose, you can enjoy your salary at work.

After these three months, 40 employees are to be taken on. You will get a permanent position and can taste Ferrero's sugar smear forever, but only on a part-time basis.

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/PAYcrT2.jpg

>source<
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 03:13 am
Stopped by the Serbian bakery today--got two nutella filled pastries for seventy-five cents. Those Serbian ladies do love me.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 08:27 am
@Setanta,
another reason I'll never complain about your flirting

Laughing
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 12:45 am
@ehBeth,
Germany: Home alone boy calls police and gets Nutella bread
Quote:
Desperate times called for desperate measures as German police this week responded to a phone call from an 11-year-old boy who was in tears as he could not locate his mother.

She had left the family home in Ansbach, albeit momentarily, and the boy was at a loss. Having seemingly explored all possible options he decided he had no option but to get in touch with the emergency services.

"His mom was out of the house and he suddenly felt lonely," local police posted on Facebook.

His call was met with concern that only increased when the youngster burst into tears as he explained his plight.

As millions of Germans stayed home to avoiding spreading the coronavirus, the police managed to calm the boy's fears with a spread of an all-together different kind as they arrived at the beleaguered youth's abode.

As millions of Germans stayed home to avoiding spreading the coronavirus, the police managed to calm the boy's fears with a spread of an all-together different kind as they arrived at the beleaguered youth's abode.
Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/b5jaDw1.jpg
0 Replies