• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,701 • Replies: 19
No top replies

margo

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 03:25 pm
No idea at all -
It looks a bit like an overhead shot, looking down on 2 people in some stadium; or perhaps some sort of boat; or the top of 2 statues...?????????

Got me bluffed!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 03:27 pm
I guess it's not gonna be as easy as I thought. That's good! Wink c.i.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 03:53 pm
A ship going through the Panama Canal.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:10 pm
I'd love to participate in these, c.i., but I find most of the thumbnails you are providing to be too small and fuzzy to be able to see much detail. Is it possible to also include a link to the larger sized photo for those of us with not so great monitors or vision?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:21 pm
fealola got it! It's the trains on the Panama Canal. We had four trains pull our ship, the Crystal Harmony, through the Panama Canal. It cost $135,000. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:24 pm
Can't see it - even when you've told what it is.

I'm with Butrflynet - I need larger pics.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:24 pm
Butrfly, I've tried other public share web sites, but for some reason the photos disappear after a short period of time. I'm currently using littlek's msn site which you can access. Here's the link. http://groups.msn.com/littlekb/someofourvacationphotos.msnw?albumlist=2
c.i.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:30 pm
Wow C.I. !! And I didn't even have to stalk you that time! :wink:

Four trains!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:34 pm
c.i.
One of the disadvantages of going to check out the larger pics is that it takes away the guess/quiz factor - they're titled - so.....

Those pics of Agra are great - whooda thunk!?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:37 pm
Okay, I see what the problem is, I think, c.i. It looks as if you are right clicking on the thumbnail sized picture to get the url to post here on the boards. Might I suggest a different method? Instead of doing so on the thumbnail, click on the thumbnail so it provides the large sized picture for viewing then right click on that larger picture to get the url for display. Here's what the difference will be.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:39 pm
Wow! I thought that was a picture of the ship! I didn't know they were trains. I must have used ESP on that one. Amazing!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:41 pm
An alternative might be to continue using the thumbnail sized photo for your guessing game but then post the large sized one after the correct guess is obtained so we can see the detail that is lacking in the smaller photo.

You've been to a lot of unusual places and taken some great photos. I just want to encourage you to display them at their best so we can not only enjoy the game but also the photo too. Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:58 pm
Downright frightening if you ask me! LOL c.i.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 05:04 pm
Butrfly, Thanks for the tip on showing the enlarged graphics on A2K. Now, if I can only remember that! Wink c.i.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2003 01:15 am
me too.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2003 02:35 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Butrfly, Thanks for the tip on showing the enlarged graphics on A2K. Now, if I can only remember that! Wink c.i.

Just think of it as a really BIG (large) photo to show off and you have the right (click) to make it stick out better then a sore thumb (nail) Laughing

:::mutters to self::: that was really bad but I hope it helps with the memory. Wink
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2003 10:10 am
Butrfly, I'm a native (a real native, born and bred) Sacramentan, so we do have 'something' in common. LOL c.i.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2003 01:49 pm
Oh, now I see it!

I was prepared to say it was another photo of that Reformation Wall in Geneva, taken from above Confused

I didn't know they used trains to pull boats through the Panama Canal (I guess I hadn't given it any thought at all!)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2003 11:41 am
Quit confusig me, margo. I'm confused enough without your help. LOL c.i.
0 Replies