AIPAC's Power Base: America's Real Terrorists

Zippo

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 12:08 pm

Our entire government is controlled by Israel! Through a small, rich and powerful Jewish supported pro-Israeli tax-exempt lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or simply AIPAC, virtually all American domestic and foreign policy is now being controlled by a foreign government entanglement. This is done by targeting American politicians: those who are pro-Israel receive campaign funding and favorable publicity through a myriad of Jewish organizations, magnified by the liberal and Democratic Party-leaning American press; those politicians not favoring policies benefiting Israel are targeted by Jews all over America who send money to help finance that politician's opponent.

( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130612,00.html )
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 16
No top replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 12:15 pm
Re: AIPAC's Power Base: America's Real Terrorists
Zippo wrote:

Our entire government is controlled by Israel! Through a small, rich and powerful Jewish supported pro-Israeli tax-exempt lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or simply AIPAC, virtually all American domestic and foreign policy is now being controlled by a foreign government entanglement. This is done by targeting American politicians: those who are pro-Israel receive campaign funding and favorable publicity through a myriad of Jewish organizations, magnified by the liberal and Democratic Party-leaning American press; those politicians not favoring policies benefiting Israel are targeted by Jews all over America who send money to help finance that politician's opponent.

( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130612,00.html )

I am not sure I am getting what you are saying. Should American Jews be excluded from the American election proccess?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 01:11 pm
Quote:
Should American Jews be excluded from the American election proccess?

No!

Simply remove AIPAC and end all foreign aid to Israel.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 01:29 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

No!

Should we remove Soros and move-on.org too Sorros is a foreigner, at least AIPAC are Americans right? Wink

And do you REALLY believe the "Jews controll the government"? Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 01:57 pm
I can't believe, Zippo, that you are posting things from fox news in support of your argument.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 02:00 pm
reverend hellh0und wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

No!

Should we remove Soros and move-on.org too Sorros is a foreigner, at least AIPAC are Americans right? Wink

Soros is a foreign citizen? Since when? And when exactly was he arrested by the FBI?

Quote:
"Are you crazy? Have you gone out of your minds?!" I asked him. "You know very well that they are waiting for me outside!" He lowered his face, and did not answer. I knew I was finished. I knew I was fighting for my life.

"Listen!" I said to him, " I'm Danny Cohen!" (Pollard's code name under which he was run, and the name under which he was given an official Israeli passport in the course of the operation.) "I know," he answered.

"It's me, Danny Cohen! Jonathan Pollard!" I told him.

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/1997/090097.htm
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 02:30 pm
hey, lets not be antisemite, okay? there's good jews and bad ones, you can tell the difference because of who converted to christianity.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 03:04 pm
Reverend HellH0und wrote:
Should we remove Soros and move-on.org too Sorros is a foreigner, at least AIPAC are Americans right?

WTF does Soros have to do with the OP? And is Soros only a foreigner to you just because he has an accent? You're obviously clueless to the fact that he's an American citizen.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 03:10 pm
Dookie - it didn't make sense to me either, but I guess that since George Soros is jewish, the entire thread can be criticized for allegedly being "anti-semitic" ! Well...it's Friday night and some here started drinking early Smile
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 03:14 pm
In many ways - beyond obvious financial success - Soros makes perfect sense:

Quote:
Soros said European anti-Semitism is the result of the policies of Israel and the United States. "..... The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that," Soros said. "If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish," he said.

http://judaism.about.com/library/2_americanjewry/bl_soros.htm
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 06:46 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Should we remove Soros and move-on.org too Sorros is a foreigner, at least AIPAC are Americans right?

WTF does Soros have to do with the OP? And is Soros only a foreigner to you just because he has an accent? You're obviously clueless to the fact that he's an American citizen.

If you can not figure it out perhaps the problem is on your end doofie.

He may have bought his paperwork but he is no American. Bought the Democrat party.

Isn't he a convicted criminal in France? Was he an American citizen then?>
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 08:07 am
High Seas wrote:
In many ways - beyond obvious financial success - Soros makes perfect sense:

Quote:
Soros said European anti-Semitism is the result of the policies of Israel and the United States. "..... The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that," Soros said. "If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish," he said.

http://judaism.about.com/library/2_americanjewry/bl_soros.htm

Soros is full of sh*t. He should try to tell that to the millions of Jews massacred throughout the ages. Just for being Jews.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 11:33 am
It's the Jews Stupid

Savage is allegedly a 'right wing' Jew and Soros is allegedly a leftist, both are Jewish, both have a voice, both have a platform, Savage's is talk radio and Soros speaks through various organizations, like Moveon.com and whatever else his money and influence buys. You won't hear any non-Jewish critics of Israel on the radio, television or on Moveon.com -- they have no voice, no platform, not in the mainstream media anyway. The networks have gotten to the point where when Israel and/or Middle Eastern affairs are discussed; the experts and analysts are introduced, and they may as well be referred to as Jew #1, Jew #2 and Jew #3. I can't tell you how sick it makes me when Fox News, the allegedly 'fair and balanced,' network introduces Charles Krauthammer and William Crystal to their viewers as if either could possibly offer an unbiased opinion when it comes to Israel and/or organized Jewry, both are in every sense of the word Jewish Supremacists.

http://www.ziopedia.org/english/zionism/
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:49 pm
You low life creep
Do you get some pleasure by the peddling of hate.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:09 pm
Quote:
You low life creep

Which part of my post exactly, did you find hateful?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:30 pm
Dookiestix wrote:

He may have bought his paperwork but he is no American. Bought the Democrat party.

Doofie, huh?

And you whine about name calling?

Hypocrit.

Soros is an American citizen. Look it up.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 06:37 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Doofie, huh?

And you whine about name calling?

Hypocrit.

Soros is an American citizen. Look it up.

Pay attention. Did he get his citizenship before or after his Conviction in France?

BTW:

What did you run out of vagisil, boy? Laughing that was a typo.

Learn to spell... Rolling Eyes

Zippo wrote:
Quote:
You low life creep

Which part of my post exactly, did you find hateful?

Perhaps this: "when it comes to Israel and/or organized Jewry"

You are pathetic.

Hey Dookie. Here we have a real live anti-semite and you seem to have no problem with it. YOu are more concerned with a typo in your name.

Shows "character" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies