If there Was Ever A Reason Not to Vote For ANY Republican

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 07:53 am
this is it... goose stepping, stepford wife sons of bitches....

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/michigan/index.ssf?/base/news-44/117935695635230.xml&storylist=newsmichigan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 540 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:00 am
interesting, Ron Paul is one of the few decent honest republicans and i would even consider voting for him (doesn't mean I agree with him) but to me it is interesting that the main stream wishy washy republican candidates really hate him (not unlike Dennis Kucinich)
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 09:35 am
dyslexia wrote:
interesting, Ron Paul is one of the few decent honest republicans and i would even consider voting for him (doesn't mean I agree with him) but to me it is interesting that the main stream wishy washy republican candidates really hate him (not unlike Dennis Kucinich)

No mystery, really. These guys are all jockeying for position because it's the Republican primary. They're pandering to some of the worst elements of their base in order to win. Ron Paul is the real, true maverick in the lot, and he can stand alone and tell it like it is. If more GOP candidates did this before the primary, their base would shrink even more, and whoever wins the Republican nomination would have a more difficult time beating their Democratic rival (whoever that's gonna be).

I gotta hand it to Ron Paul, though. What he says merely echos what our intelligence community tells us, as well as the 9/11 Commission report. But these GOP morons have to keep the rhetoric in the blackest and whitest of terms, because that shrinking base lacks the capability to understand nuance, let alone the truth. That Giuliani/Paul exchange was amazing. The planted Faux News crowd was there en masse to rile that shrinking base.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 09:36 am
That liberals like him should be enough to know he stands no chance.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 09:43 am
McGentrix wrote:

Actually, he speaks that truth.

That's why he doesn't stand a chance.

Read my signature. Cool
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 09:55 am
"the truth"?

From a politician?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 10:12 am
McGentrix wrote:
"the truth"?

From a politician?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You prove my point why those like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich don't stand a chance.

So, Ron Paul was lying then? Do tell...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 10:23 am
This thread itself is extremely insensitive to 9/11 victims' families.

Have you forgotten?

I move to have Bear banned from all further activity on this site.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 02:28 pm
Gargamel wrote:
This thread itself is extremely insensitive to 9/11 victims' families.

Have you forgotten?

I move to have Bear banned from all further activity on this site.

go move your bowels kool aid boy.... i'm a goddam patriot....

<cues>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:07 pm
McGentrix wrote:

If he stands no chance, then why bother trying to bar him from the debates? Let him speak his mind and let Republicans make an informed choice.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:35 pm
It's really so odd. Do Republicans really believe that Osama and his bunch just evolved out of nothing? Probably a poor choice of words there.

I know they were peddling a whole series of pap "they attacked us because they hate our freedoms." or some such crap, but do Republicans think that the radical Muslims now trying to kill us all, developed all of their motivation without any reference to US or Western foreign policy?

Joe(who loves Tel Aviv? )Nation
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:52 pm
I don't think most of them are that stupid. I think they do realize though that a lot of their biggest supporters are. They aren't idiots. They just play them on TV.
0 Replies