Fox/GOP once again trying to disenfranchise black voters

parados

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 02:32 pm
reverend hellh0und wrote:

You and your self claimed "supierior [sic] intellect" are boring the Good Reverend.

Who claimed I had a superior intellect? I didn't? I consider my intellect to be about average, maybe a little above. Perhaps you are attempting to make a comparative judgment about intellects by continually referring to mine as superior to yours.

Quote:
lol they stopped the video just as they were talking about how dems and repubs were working on a solution. How is ommitting. BAh never mind. I guess you think Michael Moore is a truth telling documentary maker.
"Michael Moore" is a red herring. Yes, never mind. You can't show the context so you can't show how it is taken out of context. So let's all pretend you actually had something of substance to say. Will that make you happier?

Quote:

47% of all statistics are made up. Laughing

Its a shame how you need to stereotype black people. I guess we found our racists here and it aint [sic] fox news. Good job.

I didn't make it up the 88% figure. It can be found here
Source
By the way, the same numbers can be found on FOX news in their poll results for 2004. If reporting the breakdown of voting by race is stereotyping then I guess we just proved that FOX is racist.

Quote:

Do all registered republicans and democrats vote thier party? Your need to classify black people as one distinct borg like group is rather racist, dont you think?
I never said all blacks vote as a group. This has nothing to do with how the people in that video actually voted.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
See answer to 1. Is redundancy in points a sign of your "supierior [sic] intellect"?
One is different from two on many levels you didn't seem to comprehend. Please explain why you think one party is the same thing as two parties. We won't try to confuse you by making you count to 3 yet.

What does that have to do with your 2 brilliant points?

parados wrote:

1. If the piece was supposed to be about the GOP ...
2. If the piece was supposed to show both parties...

The GOP is ONE(1) party. Both parties would be TWO(2) parties.
Maybe you can find an 10 year old to explain it to you without making too much fun of you if you are still having problems. I have already explained that 1 does not equal 2.

Quote:
I'll hand it to you.... YOu don't dissapoint. [sic] Laughing
Nor do you my friend. Nor do you. Your type has shown up here repeatedly over the years. Some recognize they are in over their heads and go away. Others don't, and stick around oblivious to the ridicule they draw upon themselves. The one thing that remains the same is their posts are still there for others to read and chuckle over.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 02:41 pm

Never claimed they were. Unlike some though the Good Reverend does not make sh!t up. Wink

Quote:
You and your self claimed "supierior intellect" are boring the Good Reverend.

Quote:
47% of all statistics are made up

Obviously, you don't make **** up. You just pull it from where you keep your head. :wink:
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:21 am
You post like you ran out of vagisil... You bore the Good Reverend.... Have a great day. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:31 am
And Flat Rachel Corrie was a bitch.... So what.

The Good Reverend is as great as ever.

Still it is very telling when no one on the left will address the cut off of where fox news talks of the dems and the repubs are working together to fix it.

Sad.,
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:10 am

Still it is very telling when no one on the left will address the cut off of where fox news talks of the dems and the repubs are working together to fix it.

I addressed it. (See my point #2) You didn't respond with anything of substance.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:20 am
parados wrote:

I addressed it. (See my point #2) You didn't respond with anything of substance.

This?

Quote:
2. If the piece was supposed to show both parties are concerned then it was biased by only showing video of one side's voters while stating it was a "crime."

You claimed because you saw "colored folk" that they were automatic democrats.

You ignored the cut off point were they talk about registering twice was a crime that both parties were looking for a solution to.

You ignored the Moorelian style of BS leftist lunatic fringe propagandizing by cutting off the the end of the report to make an unbaised report look baised.

Ever hear of the term "useful idiot"? Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:23 am
Quote:

I saw the whole thing on TV, and there was no part where they showed white folk.

And, since the African American community votes 95% democrat, it's safe to say that yes, they are automatically democrats.

I don't know why you are even arguing against this. Look at the makeup of the Republican party:

Republican black Congressmen: 0
Repubilcan black Senators: 0

The Republican party is a white male party.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:38 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

I saw the whole thing on TV, and there was no part where they showed white folk.

Really? You watch FOX news? Why don't I believe you. Laughing

You still have not addressed the part that the propaganda site cut off where they stated that "Both parties" were trying to come up with a solution..... Cut......

Quote:

And, since the African American community votes 95% democrat, it's safe to say that yes, they are automatically democrats.

95% now? really?

Quote:
I don't know why you are even arguing against this. Look at the makeup of the Republican party:

Republican black Congressmen: 0
Repubilcan black Senators: 0

What is your point? Are you accusing the Republicans of racist practices?

Quote:

The Republican party is a white male party.

Cycloptichorn

And the democrat party is an old boys club that throws token crumbs at minorities for thier votes while keeping them down.

School Vouchers is an example.

http://members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalist/democratrecord.html

BTW what does this have to do with the op and his propaganda edit of a fox news story?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 09:54 am
Reverend HellH0und wrote:

Interesting that you'd be the only one using that term on this thread.

Speaks volumes, and only reinforces the OP.

Keep it up. Laughing
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:13 am
parados wrote:

This?

Quote:
2. If the piece was supposed to show both parties are concerned then it was biased by only showing video of one side's voters while stating it was a "crime."

I pointed out why they would be seen as that. Are you claiming that a reasonable person shown a video of blacks voting would think they were voting Republican? I can think of no one that would think that. The video was chosen to be biased. Any video of a group that overwhelmingly supports one party is going to be seen as people that support that party. That is reality.

Quote:

You ignored the cut off point were they talk about registering twice was a crime that both parties were looking for a solution to.
My GOD. How ridiculous can you get.. Let me quote myself again and embolden it so you can't miss it.
parados wrote:
Tell me what is the difference between both parties being concerned and both parties looking for a solution? I dealt with BOTH parties. How stupid do you really want to look here. Lets all count to 2. C'mon Rev, you can do it..

"Both parties" can NOT be 1.

Quote:

You ignored the Moorelian style of BS leftist lunatic fringe propagandizing by cutting off the the end of the report to make an unbaised [sic] report look baised. [sic]
I didn't ignore it at all. I pointed out precisely WHY it was biased if the report was supposed to be about BOTH parties. You have NOT addressed any of my points. Pretending that I didn't answer it doesn't change what has been already posted. Anyone can read it. Pretending that an average viewer would not think blacks vote democratic doesn't address any of the issues.

Quote:

Ever hear of the term "useful idiot"? Laughing
I wouldn't consider you "useful."
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:36 am
Dookiestix wrote:

Keep it up. Laughing

I am sorry you failed to understand the quotes and thier meaning as you group black people into one single thought entity.

But troll on. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:37 am
Dookiestix wrote:

Keep it up. Laughing

I am sorry you failed to understand the quotes and thier meaning as you group black people into one single thought entity.

That's a laugh, coming from one such as yourself.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:38 am
Actually Parados an intelligent person who was not racist would not assume to know someones politics by the color of thier skin. Wink

Carry on.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:00 am
Actually Parados an intelligent person who was not racist would not assume to know someones politics by the color of thier skin. Wink

Carry on.

You've laid out your politics quite clearly.

And you effectively reinforce why there aren't any African American Republicans in Congress, thanks to you.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:03 am
Dookiestix wrote:

Keep it up. Laughing

No, I don't. But you did with your "quoted" statement. Rolling Eyes

Being from Oakland, it's quite understandable why you don't get it. But please, by all means keep digging that hole.

Amazing. For one who complains about trolling and being off topic, you've done both on this thread. And you have yet to actually discuss part of the topic which also includes the Gonzales scandal.

Perhaps you just don't have the capability of doing so. Based on the sum of all your posts, that would certainly seem to be the case.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 11:18 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Keep it up. Laughing

No, I don't. But you did with your "quoted" statement. Rolling Eyes

Being from Oakland, it's quite understandable why you don't get it. But please, by all means keep digging that hole.

What you from Oakland? Like Moore is REALLY from Flint and not some rich white suburb.

See the Good Reverend does not have the same white infieriority guilt complex you do and does not see the need to justify myself by claiming to be from some place in order to be more "down with the struggle"... Laughing

Quote:

Amazing. For one who complains about trolling and being off topic, you've done both on this thread. And you have yet to actually discuss part of the topic which also includes the Gonzales scandal.

Just part of the topic. Like you all have avoided discussing the edit/cut at the end of the video?

Liars I guess don't need to prove themselves around here. Rolling Eyes

REview which one went all ad hominen and lets talk about the Good Reverend first.

Go ahead. Quote and link it. Unless you think you might look foolish as usual.

Quote:

Perhaps you just don't have the capability of doing so. Based on the sum of all your posts, that would certainly seem to be the case.

How pathetic Dookie. YOu going to call me a "murderer", "Rapist", and "drug addict" next simply cause I am a vet as you called our troops now?
0 Replies