1
   

GUN-FREE ZONES ARE FATAL MISTAKES

 
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:54 am
Sunflowers make good neighbors ;-)
0 Replies
 
reverend hellh0und
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 07:52 am
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

A lone lunatic with two pistols managed to go on a two hour rampage at a major university, get off 170 shots and kill 33 people including himself before anybody could do anything.

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??

You libs still think this "gun-free zone(TM)" thing is a good idea?? Like I say, after the divorce, it won't be a conservative or a republican problem, it'll just be dems and libs getting whacked.





I am as pro gun as one can be, but there is a bigger issue here. What are we teaching our kids that they would stand there and let themselves be shot?!?!?!
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 08:10 am
Apparently.
0 Replies
 
OGIONIK
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 08:27 am
Owning a gun should be a right, and gun-free zones are an obvious choice to go on a shooting spree.

Sounds about right to me..

too bad cho bought his guns legally, it would have been better if he black-marketed them, tsk tsk one day we wont be able to buy guns at all.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:06 pm
Montana wrote:
Sunflowers make good neighbors ;-)

In Arizona, we used oleanders for that.
Sunflowers r probably better; give u better and less toxic seeds.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:11 pm
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
Hey, how's it goin David?
Lookin for some more fun, I see.

Yeah; that 's what life is all about.

As Richard Bach put it:
" We are the otters of the Universe. "

I challenge u to cram as much joy and beauty
into your life as u possibly CAN, Montana.
David


You don't even have to challenge me because I already cram as much joy and beauty into my life that I possibly can.
I planted some beautiful flowers last week and will be planting more in the coming weeks.
I have some nosey neighbors (they have guns, so you would like them), so I'll be planting a row of giant sunflowers and in turn, they will need to find another use for their binoculars ;-)

I love flowers and I find they're much prettier than guns :-D

Well, I 'll have u know
that I have a gold trimmed blued .38 revolver
with ROSEwood handles,
and the police have accosted me at gunnery ranges
to commend me upon the BEAUTY of my ordnance.
David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:15 pm
reverend hellh0und wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

A lone lunatic with two pistols managed to go on a two hour rampage at a major university, get off 170 shots and kill 33 people including himself before anybody could do anything.

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??

You libs still think this "gun-free zone(TM)" thing is a good idea?? Like I say, after the divorce, it won't be a conservative or a republican problem, it'll just be dems and libs getting whacked.





I am as pro gun as one can be, but there is a bigger issue here.
What are we teaching our kids
that they would stand there and let themselves be shot?!?!?!

I 've never been to Israel,
but I understand that thay 've had problems like that there.
I read that the police chief of Jerusalem has encouraged
the local population to be armed in self defense,
and thay have DONE SO, effectively killing Moslem terrorists.
David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:24 pm
Montana wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

A lone lunatic with two pistols managed to go on a two hour rampage at a major university, get off 170 shots and kill 33 people including himself before anybody could do anything.

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??

You libs still think this "gun-free zone(TM)" thing is a good idea?? Like I say, after the divorce, it won't be a conservative or a republican problem, it'll just be dems and libs getting whacked.


How does one live when they're always afraid of dying?

Truthfully, it is not a question of EMOTION, Montana.
It is a question of sound judgment after objective analysis.
I live in a state of tranquility; relatively secure tranquility.

Suppose that you told your friend that u were thinking
of buying health insurance; what 'd u think of him
if he asked u:
" How does one live when they're always afraid of getting sick ? "
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 09:33 pm
Actually, if you just plant enough sunflower seeds, you shouldn't have to worry about getting sick.....
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 11:02 pm
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??


wouldn't be an issue if second amendment corrupting wackadoos weren't so intent on having black market weapons...

or if people like you held your president to account for the ridiculous conditions of the borders, the i.n.s., the screening of inbound trucks and freight from abroad.

not to mention the minimum 25,000 iraqi "refugees" that ol' beady eyes is gonna let into the u.s.

fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight them here? the bush plan is like f**king for virginity.

good grief, i need a tylenol Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 02:05 am
word, DTOM.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:19 am
gungasnake wrote:
Actually, if you just plant enough sunflower seeds, you shouldn't have to worry about getting sick.....


You'll have to explain this one to me. Why wouldn't I have to worry about getting sick if I planted enough sunflower seeds?
I never worry about getting sick anyway, but I'm curious none the less.
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:20 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
Sunflowers make good neighbors ;-)

In Arizona, we used oleanders for that.
Sunflowers r probably better; give u better and less toxic seeds.


Toxic seeds? Can you explain this further?
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:21 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
Hey, how's it goin David?
Lookin for some more fun, I see.

Yeah; that 's what life is all about.

As Richard Bach put it:
" We are the otters of the Universe. "

I challenge u to cram as much joy and beauty
into your life as u possibly CAN, Montana.
David


You don't even have to challenge me because I already cram as much joy and beauty into my life that I possibly can.
I planted some beautiful flowers last week and will be planting more in the coming weeks.
I have some nosey neighbors (they have guns, so you would like them), so I'll be planting a row of giant sunflowers and in turn, they will need to find another use for their binoculars ;-)

I love flowers and I find they're much prettier than guns :-D

Well, I 'll have u know
that I have a gold trimmed blued .38 revolver
with ROSEwood handles,
and the police have accosted me at gunnery ranges
to commend me upon the BEAUTY of my ordnance.
David


David, you made me laugh Laughing
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:27 am
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

A lone lunatic with two pistols managed to go on a two hour rampage at a major university, get off 170 shots and kill 33 people including himself before anybody could do anything.

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??

You libs still think this "gun-free zone(TM)" thing is a good idea?? Like I say, after the divorce, it won't be a conservative or a republican problem, it'll just be dems and libs getting whacked.


How does one live when they're always afraid of dying?

Truthfully, it is not a question of EMOTION, Montana.
It is a question of sound judgment after objective analysis.
I live in a state of tranquility; relatively secure tranquility.

Suppose that you told your friend that u were thinking
of buying health insurance; what 'd u think of him
if he asked u:
" How does one live when they're always afraid of getting sick ? "


You truly can't compare guns to health insurance, David. Everyone gets occational health problems, where medical attention is needed.

We have free medical here in the great white north, so it's not even an issue here.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:46 am
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
Hey, how's it goin David?
Lookin for some more fun, I see.

Yeah; that 's what life is all about.

As Richard Bach put it:
" We are the otters of the Universe. "

I challenge u to cram as much joy and beauty
into your life as u possibly CAN, Montana.
David


You don't even have to challenge me because I already cram as much joy and beauty into my life that I possibly can.
I planted some beautiful flowers last week and will be planting more in the coming weeks.
I have some nosey neighbors (they have guns, so you would like them), so I'll be planting a row of giant sunflowers and in turn, they will need to find another use for their binoculars ;-)

I love flowers and I find they're much prettier than guns :-D

Well, I 'll have u know
that I have a gold trimmed blued .38 revolver
with ROSEwood handles,
and the police have accosted me at gunnery ranges
to commend me upon the BEAUTY of my ordnance.
David


David, you made me laugh Laughing


Yeh, he kills
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:47 am
Yeah Laughing
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:55 pm
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
Sunflowers make good neighbors ;-)

In Arizona, we used oleanders for that.
Sunflowers r probably better; give u better and less toxic seeds.


Toxic seeds? Can you explain this further?

The plants r toxic.
If thay r burned, their smoke is known to be toxic.

In contrast to sunflower seeds ( which I like ),
I wud not take a chance on eating oleander seeds.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:19 pm
Montana wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Montana wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The question nobody seems to want to ask.....

A lone lunatic with two pistols managed to go on a two hour rampage at a major university, get off 170 shots and kill 33 people including himself before anybody could do anything.

What if it had been some sort of a five or ten man AQ team with AKs or Uzis??

You libs still think this "gun-free zone(TM)" thing is a good idea?? Like I say, after the divorce, it won't be a conservative or a republican problem, it'll just be dems and libs getting whacked.


How does one live when they're always afraid of dying?

Truthfully, it is not a question of EMOTION, Montana.
It is a question of sound judgment after objective analysis.
I live in a state of tranquility; relatively secure tranquility.

Suppose that you told your friend that u were thinking
of buying health insurance; what 'd u think of him
if he asked u:
" How does one live when they're always afraid of getting sick ? "


You truly can't compare guns to health insurance, David.
Everyone gets occational health problems, where medical attention is needed.

In the fullness of candor,
that is a proposition from which
I must respectfully dissent:
guns ARE health insurance.

Many of the students at Columbine and V.T.
wud be in much better health now,
if thay had been better armed.
THINK of it, Montana:
if Cho stood there and opened up on the class
and only 3 or 5 students drew on him,
braced and delivered defensive counterfire,
Cho 'd have been lucky to live out the next 10 seconds,
rather than rampaging for 2 hours

Those victims were killed by the gun control policy of V.T.,
which thay obeyed; thay paid with their lives for that obedience.

How many students were rescued by the POLICE ?


There is nothing that criminals like LESS than well armed victims;
thay have openly SAID so, during interviews, in prison.



Quote:
We have free medical here in the great white north,
so it's not even an issue here.

I had not stopped to think of Canada.
David
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:33 pm
I'll just stay away from those ones and stick with my 6'-10' tall, 12" flower fence and hope my crazy ass, gun toting, 70 something year old neighbor (who makes and drinks his own wine regularly) doesn't see me through my sunflowers, mistake me for a deer and start shooting.

One can hope.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/12/2020 at 11:41:53