OCCOM BILL gets drunk and rambles...

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 01:38 am
What's next for Tony Blair?

I started putting together a response for the the appropriate thread; but realizing that I've had a few too many; I'm posting here instead :wink:

If I had my druthers; :wink:

Sheika Haya would form an advisory panel where Tony Blair chairs "The Human League", featuring Bill Clinton, Mikhail Gorbachev, Nelson Mandela, Toshiko Fukui, Miriam Rajavi, Wu Yi, Alan Greenspan and Bill Gates (fill in a bunch more names, because I'm too ignorant, Nimh or Craven). Together they would use the collective power of their minds and charisma (staggering) to address the problems facing the world. As Tony Blair convinces Nicolas Sarkozy to give a speech that begins "The United States has made a tragic error in Iraq… but the time for finger pointing and I told you so's has long past… It is time for ALL nations to stand together against tyranny", Cherie Blair and Miriam Rajavi befriend the lovely Asma Assad, who in turn convinces her husband to extend both middle fingers to Ahmadinejad. Bill Gates takes a detour from his usual philanthropistic ways (available, strangely enough, because of his monopolistic ways) and secretly finances an information revolution in Iran and the greater Middle East. Lula de Silva takes notice of the world-awareness campaign and teams up with Al Gore to help countries like the United States get a community f*cking clue about producing ethanol from sugarcane, with none other than Bill Clinton doing the speaking (that way; people will listen). As Alan Greenspan and Toshiko Fukui put together a fact sheet that proves once and for all that hands- up are ultimately more profitable than standing on the necks of the oppressed masses (as if Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations wasn't' clear enough, centuries ago). Nelson Mandela tours all of Africa giving speeches before making a trip to Venezuela to teach Hugo Chavez how he should wish to be remembered. Gorby goes on tour in the former Soviet Union denouncing the inherent idiocy in his former government… just to piss Putin off enough to pretend he too is human… and to join the rest of civilized mother earth in evolving towards something better. Eh, I'm babbling so that's all I got for now…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,027 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 04:57 am
Drunk, but still thinking clearly enough to realize that the way to peace is through communication.

Joe(maybe there could be a kick-off dinner at the UN)Nation
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 02:09 pm
Embarrassed Laughing Going out again tonight... maybe I'll expand on that when I get home. Razz
0 Replies