are you ready to be called MOMMY

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 11:23 am
Before you commit to having sex just know that sex is for reproduction not for fun. when you think your mature enough to have sex stop and think, am i mature enough to have a child. people need to ask them selves this question before committing to sex. 90% of abortion is from females thinking its for fun and not taking the childs life in consideration. there is other situation such as rape but just know that you and the child are not at fault and should not be punished. If you know you wont be able to raise a child think about adobtion before MURDER.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,443 • Replies: 25
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 11:33 am
Jesus loves you.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 11:34 am
sex is not for fun?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 11:35 am
Ok... let's think about this piece by piece.

1. Sex is fun.

2. You can have sex without either reproducing or having an abortion. There are pills and condoms that allow you to enjoy sex without being irresponsible.

3. There are many people who have sex for fun who wouldn't ever even consider having an abortion. These people are just very careful to use the best birth control available. The birth control pill, for example, is very effective.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 11:37 am
One irony to this particular post is that most people who read this forum are already parents.

My intution is that Brittany is a rather inexperienced teenager.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:10 pm
Re: are you ready to be called MOMMY
Brittany Fewell wrote:
Before you commit to having sex just know that sex is for reproduction not for fun. when you think your mature enough to have sex stop and think, am i mature enough to have a child. people need to ask them selves this question before committing to sex. 90% of abortion is from females thinking its for fun and not taking the childs life in consideration. there is other situation such as rape but just know that you and the child are not at fault and should not be punished. If you know you wont be able to raise a child think about adobtion before MURDER.

Oh lord have mercy...on us from people like you.
90% of abortions are NOT from females who think it's for fun. In fact, most abortions that happen are called spontaneous abortions...otherwise known as miscarriages. And since miscarriages happen for reasons the mother can't often control, that must mean she is being punished by God for enjoying sex.

I agree people need to think before they act but posting things like this makes you look ignorant.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:11 pm
Oh and to answer your thread question.

Yes, I am.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:12 pm
well I'm not
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:16 pm
Adobtion?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:31 pm
boomerang wrote:
Adobtion?

You know... covering the kid in mud and straw and drying the whole thing in the sun.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 01:10 pm
That is just great signature line material.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 02:37 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Ok... let's think about this piece by piece.

1. Sex is fun.

2. You can have sex without either reproducing or having an abortion. There are pills and condoms that allow you to enjoy sex without being irresponsible.

3. There are many people who have sex for fun who wouldn't ever even consider having an abortion. These people are just very careful to use the best birth control available. The birth control pill, for example, is very effective.

Hey you just described me. All three apply - I wouldn't consider having an abortion and use the pill - it is 99.9% effective and so far I have not had a 0.1% unplanned pregnancy! I beat the odds.

I have had two planned pregnancies though - when not taking the pill - and the sex during that time was fun and used for reproduction. And you know what I do not plan on having any more children - yet my husband and I still have sex. Yes we are radicals.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 02:49 pm
Hey, why didn't she mention the whole end of "are you ready to be called DADDY?"

Takes two ya know....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 04:13 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 05:01 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Hey, why didn't she mention the whole end of "are you ready to be called DADDY?"

Takes two ya know....

I am certainly ready to have fun Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 05:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

Takes two ya know....

that's just what i was thinking. how do mins fit into this? cuz if you're just fooling around with your female friend, you ain't gonna produce babies, you know... unless you're a man, of course... and not sterile... Rolling Eyes

so many choices, so little time!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 05:21 pm
Then of course there is always homosexuality-- no chance for babies there. I wonder what Brittany thinks about that?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:24 pm
brittany's dropped her sermon. she's most likely off to bomb other fora.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:01 pm

oh god.....oh god....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:16 pm
Sex is not fun if the guy calls you MOMMY.
0 Replies