Has the left said anything good?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 12:59 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Still don't see any response to the question. Instead they talk **** about MM. No wonder the Dems have nothing postitive to say unless they are taking money from people who earned it and giving money to people who don't earn it.

As I said before, there was no question, but an insult and a complaint.

Don't you be a jerk as well, man

Cycloptichorn

Its a logical question to ask about the Dems. Have they said anything good in the last 6 years? Anything postitive about the US?

No, it isn't a logical question; of course they/we/someone on the Dems have done exactly this, many times, over the last several years.

Quote:
I mean unemployment is down the economy is doing well.

The economy isn't doing that well.

Quote:
We have been breaking records in the stock market for the last couple of years. These are all postitive things.[;/quote]

Breaking new records in the stock market is no big deal. A record was broken some 200+ times under Clinton. It's normal.

Also, it is not really reflective of the economy as a whole; it is not making the average person a hair richer.

Quote:
Have the Dems agreed with them or only come up with negative things to say. We are coming into an election cycle and it is interesting to see if they continue their trash talking about the US.

You don't agree with things which aren't true, sorry.

You're just pissed because the Republicans are going to get the sh*t kicked out of them again...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 01:11 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Still don't see any response to the question. Instead they talk **** about MM. No wonder the Dems have nothing postitive to say unless they are taking money from people who earned it and giving money to people who don't earn it.

As I said before, there was no question, but an insult and a complaint.

Don't you be a jerk as well, man

Cycloptichorn

Its a logical question to ask about the Dems. Have they said anything good in the last 6 years? Anything postitive about the US?

No, it isn't a logical question; of course they/we/someone on the Dems have done exactly this, many times, over the last several years.

Quote:
I mean unemployment is down the economy is doing well.

The economy isn't doing that well.

Quote:
We have been breaking records in the stock market for the last couple of years. These are all postitive things.[;/quote]

Breaking new records in the stock market is no big deal. A record was broken some 200+ times under Clinton. It's normal.

Also, it is not really reflective of the economy as a whole; it is not making the average person a hair richer.

Quote:
Have the Dems agreed with them or only come up with negative things to say. We are coming into an election cycle and it is interesting to see if they continue their trash talking about the US.

You don't agree with things which aren't true, sorry.

You're just pissed because the Republicans are going to get the sh*t kicked out of them again...

Cycloptichorn

Sword master. Deflect, deflect, deflect. No answers as usual.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 06:20 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Good one, mm, I'm a fan.

Now try this: George W. Bush is not the most incompetent person ever to find himself in the office of President of the United States.
\
Please name a worst President and give examples.

Joe(even Nixon signed the bill creating the EPA)Nation

Here are some Presidential approval numbers from the recent past (back to FDR).

If you look,you will notice that Harry Trumans (HST on the graph) rating is LOWER then Bush's rating.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_MRs_Nt465oE/RhqYTTR-P0I/AAAAAAAAA0Y/DcaGOFzLe6o/s1600-h/AllPresApproval20070405.png
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 06:32 pm
One really good thing to come out of this administration is the fact that now Lyndon Johnson and Jimmy Carter will be judged as not so bad.
0 Replies

username

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 09:18 pm
Well, here's one good thing I'd say about the country: it looks like SOME Republican congresspeople are finally developing a little backbone. They reportedly met with W and told him that he's gonna have to show a lot of progress in Iraq by September or they're likely to bail. Of course backbone in this case is indistinguishable from stark terror that they'll be out of a job come the next election otherwise.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 09:58 am
Teachers' killings turn Sunni Iraqis against al-Qa'ida
Teachers' killings turn Sunni Iraqis against al-Qa'ida
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=90730&start=1170
0 Replies