How to Know if you might be a liberal Extremist?

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 10:49 pm
True Liberals are not hated as they are contribitors to this great land. It's their Liberal extremists who have in common the same mindsets as these extremists Jihadist, who may be hated, if that mimics your mindset, then perhaps yes, extremists liberal may be hated, but likely as much by liberals, or, as much by moderates and or conservatives as well. The opposite would be true for extremists Conservatives, I submit, as well.

Then again to an extremists, that would have no logical basis in the altered reality they live in, would it?

If all your comments and views include only the United States as if it were ONLY factor effecting all the death and destruction in this world, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think the United States is solely responsible for Islamic fascism and culture of conflict in the Middle East, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think Europe has an effecting vision of action for a better world outside of europe, now, you might be an extremist liberal.

If you think the United States with drawing its, political, military and economic support for Israel will result in Peace in the Middle East, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think the Unites States withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan will bring peace to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East and to the western Democracies, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think Democrats and Europeans are more just, less corrupt and more for the little guy than they are for the wealthy and Corporate elite, you might be a delusional extremist Liberal.

If you think in the last 35 years Universities in the Western Democracies are bastions of free thought and un- affected Ideologues with far to left of center agendas, you might be a Liberal Extremist.

If you think that raising taxes will just be for the rich and not in any way effect the middle and lower economic classes, you might be an extremist liberal.

If you think that all the data is in on Global warming and it will not change to the opposite of its current debatable conclusions, as it did merely 31 years ago, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think being poor with little education and fewer opportunities, is the only plausible reason why anyone would join the United States Military or become its civilian counterpart, a Police person, you might be an extremists liberal.

If you think that its wrong to proudly love your country and defend it in group think for its best interests, you are a liberal extremists.

If you think talking and reasoning with those in this world who violently oppose others existence has, will or will ever, for the foreseeable future, bring peace and harmony, you might be an extremist liberal looking for utopia in a place far from our non-utopian humanity of narcissist.

If you think that humans are innately predisposed in free will without other societal restraints, to equality, liberty and justice for all, you might be an extremist liberal from another planet.

If you think racism is not an equal opportunity affliction, you might be an extremist Liberal.

If you think outsider oppression and not equally insider self oppressions of neglect, complicity and complacency are not as equally contributory to those who are incarcerated, impoverished and ill equipped,as opposed the vast other "excuses commonly used," you might be an extremist liberal.

If you think poverty and ineffective opportunities are not as much a failure of the people and their willful visions as their governance, no matter what form, then you might be extremist liberal.

If you think the rich, be it people or nations, got that way, not by taking huge risks, working extremely hard and having visions and then putting them into action. But rather, came to it, by stealing, lying and more importantly cheating and or ripping off all the others, you are an extremists liberal.

If you think failure is not a state of mind embedded within a person, group, culture and or a nation, but is instead the sole result of outside influences and causes, you are a extremist Liberal.

If you think the following statement is absurd and obtuse, you might be a liberal extremist.

"I want to be able to talk about the nation without being called a nationalist," he said. "I want to be able to talk about protection without being called a protectionist. I want to be able to talk about authority without being called an authoritarian. I want to be able to talk about moralizing capitalism without being called anti-capitalist."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 620 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 04:34 am
Here's another...

If you agree with Jeremiah's world view, you are an extreme "dickhead".
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 04:45 am
Wait.

Am I an Extremist Liberal or a Liberal Extremist?

When my philosophy is being vilified I like knowing the meter of the lie.

And darn, they beat us again. They get to use the word extremist and associate it with the word Liberal. Damn. They are so good at this. Do you know they got to use the word liberal in the news stories about the Virginia Tech murders? Oh yeah, the murderer was definitely a liberal, so said Rush and others. Yeah. Good name callers them.

What they are not good at, as is now widely known, is governance. The actual operation of a Republic escapes them, but they are studying their dictionaries for more slurs and canards.

Joe(how about if we call them liberal jihadists?)Nation
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:21 am
Good list.
0 Replies