Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Govt's 9/11 Story is Crazy

Zippo

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:53 am
Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy

Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial...

Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD
Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz
Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward
Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino
Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther
Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies Ralph Metzner
Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor
Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech
Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser
Clinical psychologist, Ed.D., Harvard University Gwendolyn Atwood,
Psychology researcher, M.A., Psychology Victoria Ashley
Psychotherapist, M.S. Clinical Psychology, Greg Henricks
M.S. in educational psychology, Roy Holcombe
M.A. in Counseling Psychology Tova Gabrielle

There are literally thousands of other mental health professionals who have reached the same conclusions. Surprised
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,116 • Replies: 16
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:05 am
stating the obvious eh? haha!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:08 am
Well, next time I want a building designed, I'll head to a psychiatrist.

And I'll go to an architect if I need my head shrunk....
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:18 am
DrewDad wrote:

You don't have to be a psychiatrist (or a scientist) to understand that buildings are NOT designed to collapse near free-fall speed. (approximately 10 seconds or less) Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 10:15 am
Let me know when you have a civil engineering degree, and special training in failure analysis. Then you might be credible.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 05:53 pm
Zippo wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

You don't have to be a psychiatrist (or a scientist) to understand that buildings are NOT designed to collapse near free-fall speed. (approximately 10 seconds or less) Rolling Eyes

And the Titanic wasn't designed to sink, but it did so most expeditiously. Considering that the preponderance of credible experts really does seem to support the official version, it's farcical and dangerous to diagnose people who accept the official version as experiencing denial. It's farcical because it defies the DSM-IV's description of denial--given the media coverage, credible expert opinion, etc., it's perfectly rational to accept the official version. It would be far less of a stretch (but still a stretch) to diagnose all people who believe the alternate version as paranoid. The reason this labeling is dangerous is because mental health experts appear to be misusing the authority of their credentials to discredit those who disagree with them.

Of course, that's all assuming that the blogger who posted this isn't full of $hit.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 05:59 pm
Re: Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Govt's 9/11 Story is Cr
Zippo wrote:
Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy

Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial...

Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD
Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz
Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward
Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino
Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther
Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies Ralph Metzner
Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor
Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech
Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser
Clinical psychologist, Ed.D., Harvard University Gwendolyn Atwood,
Psychology researcher, M.A., Psychology Victoria Ashley
Psychotherapist, M.S. Clinical Psychology, Greg Henricks
M.S. in educational psychology, Roy Holcombe
M.A. in Counseling Psychology Tova Gabrielle

There are literally thousands of other mental health professionals who have reached the same conclusions. Surprised

Ah, proof by testmonial - the most valid type of proof, of course. I find it fascinating that you state that it's obviously false, and give no further detail whatever as to why.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 06:25 pm
Re: Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Govt's 9/11 Story is Cr
Brandon9000 wrote:
Ah, proof by testmonial - the most valid type of proof, of course. I find it fascinating that you state that it's obviously false, and give no further detail whatever as to why.
But nine out ten advertising executives agree that testimonials are the most valid, and effective, proof.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:32 am
" people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial... ". Reminds me of JFK and pristine bullet theories.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 05:59 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
" people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial... ". Reminds me of JFK and pristine bullet theories.

Name one thing about the official explanation that you find unlikely.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:07 pm
It is unlikely that building 7 fell on its' own.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:16 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
It is unlikely that building 7 fell on its' own.

Cycloptichorn

Well, that's a direct answer, but why is it unlikely?
0 Replies

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:38 pm
Er, it didn't fall on its own. There was, y'know, two other buildings what fell with it.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 08:13 am
If these people that think the government account of what happened on 9/11 is false what do they think actually happened?

I personally believe Bin Laden and Al Queda carried out the attacks because of the things he has said since the attacks but I am just interested in knowing the answer to my question.

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

As one example of some of things he has said since the attacks.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 08:22 am
The governmebts story not being accurate does not equal Bin Laden didn't do anything.

He did.

And the government hasn't been truthfull about how it all happened.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 03:26 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

The building's pulverised to dust.

The planes pulverised to dust.

The people pulverised to dust.

Thousands of desks, chairs, bookcases,
computers, xerox machines, water coolers, filing cabinets, doors, sinks, toilets...pulverised to dust.

However, we found a hijackers passport a few blocks away. ( CNN: A fragment of Jarrah's passport was found ) Laughing

( CNN: 'Hijacker' Visa Found in Flight 93 Wreckage ) Laughing

Yet another "magic passport" found in the rubble in addition to "mastermind" Mohamed Atta's discovered passport at the WTC site. Laughing

Brandon, I've just zoomed in (X800) on this pic using corel draw...I think i can see another passport... Laughing

http://paregoricspills.com/wtc/wtc44.jpg
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:35 pm
Zippo wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

The building's pulverised to dust.

The planes pulverised to dust.

The people pulverised to dust.

Thousands of desks, chairs, bookcases,
computers, xerox machines, water coolers, filing cabinets, doors, sinks, toilets...pulverised to dust.

However, we found a hijackers passport a few blocks away. ( CNN: A fragment of Jarrah's passport was found ) Laughing

( CNN: 'Hijacker' Visa Found in Flight 93 Wreckage ) Laughing

Yet another "magic passport" found in the rubble in addition to "mastermind" Mohamed Atta's discovered passport at the WTC site. Laughing

Brandon, I've just zoomed in (X800) on this pic using corel draw...I think i can see another passport... Laughing

http://paregoricspills.com/wtc/wtc44.jpg

Most of the pulverizing probably occurred in the collapse, not the collision of the plane. It seems completely normal to me that some things got pulverized and others just got thrown far away. None of this seems unlikely, or to lend support to the "idea" that the president went through the building laying down explosives.
0 Replies