Itunes or Ipods--Which one sucks more ass?

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:15 pm
I'm not sure. All I know is that after hooking it up to my computer to charge it, my iPod, which had 1900 songs and a few vids on it, now has 1400 songs and no video. It came up with some weird menu when I hooked it up, which I've done at least a hundred times before without ever seeing this goddammed menu, which somehow deleted all my f*cking video clips and 500 of my songs.

WHAT THE F*CK!!! Apple sucks my ass. Steve Jobs has now replaced Bill Gates as the ass-sucking pig of my world.

Steve Jobs, you are a f*cking assh*le. I hate your guts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,751 • Replies: 85
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:23 pm
Do you realize how many HOURS I've wasted copying my CDs over to this f*cking piece of ****? Now I can't even tell which goddammed motherf*cking CDs it has deleted for NO GODDAMMED F*CKING reason, so I'll have to do ALL THAT F*CKING **** ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

How the f*ck do I get even for this COMPLETE F*CKING BULLSHIT?! F*CK!

If I had that assh*le in front of me right now, I swear I'd choke the **** out of that worthless f*cking dick.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:34 pm
Hours...HOURS of my f*cking life. Gone! Thank you, Steve c*cksucker Jobs. You are a true piece of ****. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do the same boring f*cking task twice! HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of boring ****...TWICE!

F*cking dickweeds. And by the way, the radio receiver that I bought for the ipod? THAT'S A PIECE OF **** TOO! THE HEADPHONES SUCK!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM APPLE EVER AGAIN.THEY ARE NOTHING BUT PURVEYORS OF WORTHLESS GARBAGE!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:35 pm
Don't ever hit the Sync button. That's what loses your songs for you. Do you have all of your songs in your library? If not, when you sync it just reloads the music from you library and you'll lose the ones that aren't in there anymore.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:36 pm
Someone else is always responsible arn't they.

I had to scan my computer for spy wear the other day, The scan took near on 12 hours!!!!

I subsequently found out that my daughter has 4 straight days worth of music files on the hard drive. ie if you played each song back to back once it would take 4 days, 24 hour per day to get through them.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:38 pm
I didn't hit that. It just came up with some cryptic menu item when I hooked it up. It never ever came up with that message before!!! WHY WOULD THEY MAKE SUCH A STUPID F*CKING FEATURE, AND THEN HAVE IT COME UP RANDOMLY FOR NO GODDAMMED F*CKING REASON!!!

The really sucky part is that there is nobody to yell at. I can only scream into the digital wind on this website. Assh*les.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:39 pm
Also, someplace there is a setting to manage your music manually. I can't find it now to save my life, but it's in the preferences somewhere. That will keep it from syncing automatically.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:55 pm
Yeah, I know. That is the way I set it up about six months ago when I first got this piece of ****. I didn't realize that sometimes the f*cking piece of crap just randomly changes it's own settings.

Again, I say, APPLE SUCKS MY ASS.

Thank you all, and please remember not to buy any of their garbage products in the future.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 07:01 pm
My stomach is all twisted in knots thinking about how much time it's going to take me to get this **** all back to where it was.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 07:18 pm
If it makes you feel any better, I once wiped the whole damned thing clean. After all the f***ing hours of copying 100s of CDs to it. Word to the wise, don't ever use the restore option. It still beats the hell out of all other mp3 players, though IMHO.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:00 pm
Once you get iTunes installed, and your iPod working with it, don't EVER install an update to iTunes. It lost some of my music every time I did; I shall never upgrade iTunes again.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:00 pm
Oh. And it's iTunes. iTunes definitely sucks more ass.

Although the iRack sucks pretty bad, too.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:33 pm
Swimpy wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I once wiped the whole damned thing clean. After all the f***ing hours of copying 100s of CDs to it. Word to the wise, don't ever use the restore option. It still beats the hell out of all other mp3 players, though IMHO.

Thank you. That actually does make me feel a little bit better. Ha, you REALLY got screwed!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:39 pm
Ha, that was a pretty good tantrum, but I have had some time to calm down now, and I have accepted the suckassiness of the situation. I sent an e-mail to apple though. Hehehe...a lot of swearing and cursing in that one. I told them a lot of very nice things about their fat ass worthless design engineers, and officially declared them to suck worse than Microsoft now.

I've only sent one e-mail to a company before, and that was to Microsoft, to say pretty much the same thing.

Good. The hate is spread out evenly in that area now. But still, iTunes is the one that sucks more ass in this situation.

And of course, the iRack.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 10:02 pm
Sorry for your losses fellas. I haven't had any trouble with my ipod.Very Happy

And you select the manual load on the opening page, I believe. I've got different music on my laptop than on my desktop so, manual load is a permanently checked feature for me.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 11:49 pm
all i ever hear is how great the ipod player is and how sucky the music management is

i have two mp3 players and neither are ipods

a rio carbon 5 gb, and a creative muvo 1 gb, no problem with either player or music management system
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 11:57 pm
Hmm, I upgrade regularly and also haven't lost any music (yet). THough I do check the settings each time before I hook my iPod up, just to be sure. I've heard the horror stories.

...dadpad, I have 9days of music straight on my puter. Your daughter is prudent and moderate.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 12:00 am
I've download and uploaded a million songs with no probelm
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 12:04 am
dagmaraka wrote:

...dadpad, I have 9days of music straight on my puter. Your daughter is prudent and moderate.

i should check mine, i'm sure i could double, maybe even triple that

and that's not including audio books and misc audio
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 12:05 am
djjd62 wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

i should check mine, i'm sure i could double, maybe even triple that

and that's not including audio books and misc audio

pffft. let's see!
0 Replies