Zippo

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 09:59 am
Quote:
John Kerry: Building 7 Was Deliberately Demolished

official story, multi-billion dollar insurance lawsuit

Paul Joseph Watson & Aaron Dykes
Prison Planet
Monday, April 23, 2007

At a recent speaking engagement in Austin Texas, Senator John Kerry responded to a question about WTC Building 7 by concluding that according to his information, the building was brought down as a result of a controlled demolition, directly contradicting the official line that the structure fell as a result of fire and debris damage.

WTC Building 7 was a 47-story building in the WTC complex that collapsed at 5:20pm on September 11. The building had been structurally reinforced and was not hit by a plane yet collapsed in a uniform implosion within its own footprint in a matter of seconds after sustaining relatively light debris and fire damage following the collapse of the twin towers.

News networks like BBC and CNN were reporting that the building had collapsed before it fell, indicating that the media were being handed a script of events that had yet to even unfold.

Ground zero EMT's, firefighters and police were all told hours in advance to clear a collapse zone for Building 7 as it was going to be "brought down."

Questioned on WTC 7 by members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now at a Book People event in Austin Texas, Kerry responded, "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2007/230407_JohnKerry-WTC7.jpg

Click HERE to watch the video (John Kerry explains WTC7 bought down in 'controlled fashion')

Except that it takes more than a few hours to rig a building for a controlled demolition, John, which means the building was rigged to go BEFORE the planes hit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 465 • Replies: 7
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 10:08 am
Will Kerry now call for new investigations?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 10:34 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Will Kerry now call for new investigations?

I think Kerry would rather dive in a pool full of piranha fish, then face the wrath of AIPAC.

Laughing

At least he has the balls to speak the truth.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 11:54 am
This will be fun.

Kerry is a Democratic Senator who has often been at odds with the administration who allegedly set up this vast conspiracy.

Are you now claiming the the opposition was in on the plot, along with the people from the other party who they were opposing?

How does this make any sense.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:01 pm
Isn't building 7 where the CIA hid their secret headquarters while overseeing the destruction of the twin towers?

We can fly predator drones in Iraq from Nevada, but the CIA set up base in a building so close that is was clobbered by debris. How odd.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:01 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
This will be fun.

Kerry is a Democratic Senator who has often been at odds with the administration who allegedly set up this vast conspiracy.

Are you now claiming the the opposition was in on the plot, along with the people from the other party who they were opposing?

How does this make any sense.

I guess you are right. From now on i'm going to be like you. I will fully trust our Incompetent liar in cheif. I will also never question any goverment official. Rolling Eyes - Everything they say is 'the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth' (god bless America) Laughing
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:19 pm
Zippo,

The problem with the 9/11 wacko conspiracy folks (and if it matters you can assume wacko refers to the conspiracy, not the folks) is that they have failed to provide a single "alternative" explanation to the "official" version (i.e. that Al Qaida terrorists attacked us) of 9/11.

The idea that Kerry knew about an alleged Bush adminstration plot simply doesn't make any sense. But this is not surprising... nothing the 9/11 conspiracy people say makes any sense.

I keep on repeating the same thing.

If the conspiracy people come forward with a single theory that isn't riddled with contradictions and flawed assumption... I would be more than happy to give them at least a curious ear.

So far no logical alternative theory has been put forward (or even suggested). This suggests to me that there simply isn't one.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:40 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Zippo,

The problem with the 9/11 wacko conspiracy folks (and if it matters you can assume wacko refers to the conspiracy, not the folks) is that they have failed to provide a single "alternative" explanation to the "official" version (i.e. that Al Qaida terrorists attacked us) of 9/11.

The idea that Kerry knew about an alleged Bush adminstration plot simply doesn't make any sense. But this is not surprising... nothing the 9/11 conspiracy people say makes any sense.

I keep on repeating the same thing.

If the conspiracy people come forward with a single theory that isn't riddled with contradictions and flawed assumption... I would be more than happy to give them at least a curious ear.

So far no logical alternative theory has been put forward (or even suggested). This suggests to me that there simply isn't one.

Well, okay, you do make a very good point there. However, the point of these so called 'conspiracy nutz' is to re-open the 911 investigations NOT to answer ALL the mystery questions.
0 Replies