Sheryl Crow Battles Karl Rove at D.C. Press Dinner

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 11:56 am
Setanta wrote:
HA . . . so you favor dog-abuse ? ! ? ! ?

You disgusting commie pig . . .

only for former republican staffer terriers... a truly nasty breed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 11:58 am
woiyo wrote:
Cheryl "who" talking to Karl "who" about global Warming? This is news why????

Because we know who Anna's baby daddy is.

2. Because Paris Hilton hasn't been naked lately

3. Because it takes some heat off of Alberto Gonzales

4. Because Sangina finally got voted off American idol.

There's a lot of reasons actually....
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 11:59 am
Re: Karl Rove Gets Thrown Under the Stop Global Warming Bus
Setanta wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
Laurie David and Sheryl Crow wrote:
How hardened and removed from reality must a person be to refuse to be touched by Sheryl Crow?

I hereby nominate this as the dumbest rhetorical question ever posed in the history of the English language.

I don't live in a closet, but i don't pay much attention to what passes for popular culture, either. Frankly, i wouldn't know Sheryl Crow if she bit me in the ass. That isn't what she had in mind, is it?

Thought I'd do you a favor, Set

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos35/sheryl-crow-8.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:01 pm
That's pretty damned scary . . . would you please put a bag over her head?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:02 pm
Lance Armstrong was married to her and beat 4 or 5 different kinds of cancer.... it's possible that her vagina contains the antidote to all disease and the elixir of life.... I'd certainly be willing to volunteer as part of the test group.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:09 pm
Lance Armstrong ? ! ? ! ?

Ain't that the space guy in the movie Toy Story?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:12 pm
yup... he has a cousin named Buzz that rides a bicycle....
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 01:14 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
okie wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Sheryl Crow thinks she is the American people? She is. The fact that she's not ALL of the American people does not lessen that truism.

Shes no more "THE American people" than I am or you are. She has no right to speak for the American people, implying she speaks for all of us. She is Cheryl Crow, thats all, nothing more, just one American. She can speak for Cheryl Crow, one American, thats all. She could not pay me enough money to speak for me.

I call bullshit. If she came into your house with a suitcase full of money to speak for you you'd sell out unless you're already mega wealthy, on that I'd bet.

Don't judge everybody by what you might do please.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:08 pm
okie wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
okie wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Sheryl Crow thinks she is the American people? She is. The fact that she's not ALL of the American people does not lessen that truism.

Shes no more "THE American people" than I am or you are. She has no right to speak for the American people, implying she speaks for all of us. She is Cheryl Crow, thats all, nothing more, just one American. She can speak for Cheryl Crow, one American, thats all. She could not pay me enough money to speak for me.

I call bullshit. If she came into your house with a suitcase full of money to speak for you you'd sell out unless you're already mega wealthy, on that I'd bet.

Don't judge everybody by what you might do please.

I forgot in Oklahoma life is cheap...
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:17 am
She is the one who proposes we only use 1 square of tp.... I would tell her to get her dirty hands off of me too! Laughing
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 09:06 am
Actually just plain toilet paper don't really get you clean no matter if you use a whole roll. Paper toilet paper is bad for the septic system and it is bad environmentally. It's better to use some kind of wet toilet paper or if you are rich enough those kind of toilet shower things.

I can understand that people take a stand and stick to it but really will doing little things like recycling and using less or alternative toilet paper, using less energy kill anybody? Just being environmentally friendly don't mean you think humans are causing global warming.

Must we slide down into ugliness all the time while discussing such things? And lastly can't we expect better behavior from those in the highest offices in the land?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 09:11 am
revel wrote:
Actually just plain toilet paper don't really get you clean no matter if you use a whole roll. Paper toilet paper is bad for the septic system and it is bad environmentally. It's better to use some kind of wet toilet paper or if you are rich enough those kind of toilet shower things.

I can understand that people take a stand and stick to it but really will doing little things like recycling and using less or alternative toilet paper, using less energy kill anybody? Just being environmentally friendly don't mean you think humans are causing global warming.

Must we slide down into ugliness all the time while discussing such things? And lastly can't we expect better behavior from those in the highest offices in the land?

If we meet, please do not be offended if I don't shake your hand.
Laughing
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 09:41 am
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:35 pm
Re: Karl Rove Gets Thrown Under the Stop Global Warming Bus
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Sheryl reached out to touch his arm. Karl swung around and spat, "Don't touch me."

karl rove got beat up by a girl? Laughing
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 02:16 pm
DTOM...it struck me that way too! Laughing I would have loved to have seen his snarl! Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 04:00 pm
Vietnamnurse wrote:
DTOM...it struck me that way too! Laughing I would have loved to have seen his snarl! Laughing

ooohhh! get away from me you... you..you girl !!

oh, man. whatta a wienie Laughing
0 Replies