Record of Iraq War Lies to Air April 25 on PBS

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 09:21 am
At least PBS is willing to admit it is a liberal rag of a forum. It's publicly as well as privately funded. The key here is to pull the public funding. The libs already control a huge chunk of public funding and as well as thought through our school systems. They don't need PBS.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 09:36 am
Moyers did great. What a prosecution of American corporate media. Allowing Bushie to fearmonger and create images of mushroom clouds over American cities even after ElBaradei proved Saddam had no nuke capabilities outside of his dreams has cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. God bless the America that produced Bill Moyers.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 10:42 am
BF, do you wipe your butt with that thing on your head?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 11:18 am
video
Video:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/042307P.shtml
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 11:56 am
I watched the show. What a pity that journalism of this quality is so increasingly rare.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 12:16 pm
I was impressed by Dan Rather talking about how much control the government has over the large news organization through regulatory agencies and other means. They can, through intimidation, make them tow the party line.

I was more impressed by the British press which seem more independent than ours. Makes one wonder how much freedom we have in this "land of the free."

Would have been interesting to see what the Bush administration would have done to a major news outlet that challenged him in the lies and misinformation his administration put out for going to war in Iraq. But no one had the guts to do so and because of that we're paying dearly for it now.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 12:21 pm
cjhsa wrote:

you must have forgotten that god kills a kitten every time you ejaulate while fondling a gun. please, in the future go in the closet and turn off the light before attempting this shiksa feat.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 01:45 pm
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

you must have forgotten that god kills a kitten every time you ejaulate while fondling a gun. please, in the future go in the closet and turn off the light before attempting this shiksa feat.

The fact you commiserate with the enemy is already established. Please don't attempt to include me.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 01:54 pm
cjhsa wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

The fact you commiserate with the enemy is already established. Please don't attempt to include me.

yes of course I am the enemy; mostly because I do support actual american values rather than psychotic extremest racist and bigoted war mongering, idiotic, if it moves shoot it, right-wing, lets all move to montana and blow up government bldgs in Oklahoma, knee-jerk reactionary mouth breathers in jesus name, amen.
Did god have to kill another kitten today shiksa?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 02:36 pm
cjhsa wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I read this as a "polite" accusation of TREASON.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 03:10 pm
Looks like one of cj's buddies got nailed at an airport.

Quote:
David Huckabee, a son of Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was arrested at an Arkansas airport Thursday after a federal X-ray technician detected a loaded Glock pistol in his carry-on luggage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070426/on-the-2008-trail
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:49 pm
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I read this as a "polite" accusation of TREASON.

Your reading comprehension is better than most.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:50 pm
xingu wrote:
Looks like one of cj's buddies got nailed at an airport.

Quote:
David Huckabee, a son of Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was arrested at an Arkansas airport Thursday after a federal X-ray technician detected a loaded Glock pistol in his carry-on luggage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070426/on-the-2008-trail

Good for him. They should hand out Glocks like peanuts. Give people a chance, dying like sheep sucks.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 10:02 pm
You are certainly on a roll today.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 10:06 pm
Anytime I'm here and still don't owe crooks for carbon credits I'm on a roll. With Miracle Whip.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:29 am
...and you're breeding, too? Heaven help us all.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:53 am
Let's not look a gift-mule in the mouth. Any one of us can read something cjhsa has written then go to bed at night knowing that we aren't him. It's a comfort.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 05:49 am
Frightening to know he's a gun owner.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 06:00 am
Check out some real gun owner sites.

http://www.tednugent.com
http://www.ar15.com

Also, why shouldn't everyone on a plane be armed? You may have accidental discharges but I bet you'd never had a hijacking.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:02 am
Before this thread off topic, its been an interesting read. I missed the PBS documentary, but maybe I can get a transcript on parts of it online somewhere.
0 Replies