Baldimo

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 11:08 am
Source
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to see Israel do something about this issue. It has been reported before and now that proof was provided something will be done.

I understand where the Israeli military was coming from but it doesn't make it right. It doesn't seem fair that they have to follow rules that only apply them when dealing with terrorists. If we could only get the terrorists to stop doing the same thing we would have some real progress.

I will say though that it makes me laugh to see human rights activists defend terrorists when it was terrorists who can only operate by hiding behind innocent people. Reminds me of the time PETA came out and asked the terrorists to stop using donkeys or other animals in thier chicken **** bombings. They didn't ask the terrorists to stop killing other humans just to not use animals.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 915 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 11:43 am
Baldimo....I'm just DAMN happy to see you!!!!! Smile
0 Replies