Imus, MM and bullshiit

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 06:34 pm
I posted on March 28, 07;
about how Tucker Carlson (as well as Bill Press and Pat Buchanna) thought it was like too funny that O'Bama used the words "social darwinism" in front of a bunch of union members (blue collar) workers as if they were too stupid to understand high falutin language to which I got mostly no response. In spite of people like foxfyre who thrive on MM distortions I find Don Imus comments almost innocent in comparison. It sorta reminds me of words/phrases like "illegal immigrants" is simple code for "brown skinned latinos" used only for the purpose of denial of racial prejudice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 853 • Replies: 14
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 06:51 pm
Imus is getting 2 weeks paid vacation from the network. "Don Imus was a guest today on the "Al Sharpton Show" in which he said he was "embarrassed" by his remarks and claimed he was "trying to be funny," though said that was not an excuse.

"The meeting prompted a series of testy exchanges, and Imus grew visibly frustrated at times," according to an Associated Press report. "During one exchange, Imus said he can't win with 'you people.' Sharpton was clearly irritated by that remark."
link
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 06:55 pm
mysteryman got so upset after seeing all them black people holding up in the Superdome during Katrina. He called Gov. Blanco "high yellow" and called himself "vanilla". Who can call those statements racist?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 07:41 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman got so upset after seeing all them black people holding up in the Superdome during Katrina. He called Gov. Blanco "high yellow" and called himself "vanilla". Who can call those statements racist?

You wanna post that statement from me?
You know I never said that,or anything resembling that.

If you really want to tell lies about me,please feel free to do so.
But for your own credibility,at least tell lies that cant be shown to be lies.

So,I ask again.
Please post my statement where I said what you claim.
If I did say that,as you claim,then it should be easy to post a link to it,along with the exact thread it was in and exactly when I said it.

PS...I suppose I should feel flattered that I have gotten all of your attention focused on me.
It tells me that I have been correct about the things I have said and you have nothing to counter it with.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:53 pm
Blueflame is being wacko there, Mysteryman--but Dys is using MM for "mainstream media" . . . get a grip.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 03:26 am
Setanta wrote:
Blueflame is being wacko there, Mysteryman--but Dys is using MM for "mainstream media" . . . get a grip.

I know what Dys meant.
Blue apparently didnt and made the charge.
Now its up to him to back it up.

You would expect no less from me if I had made the charge.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:27 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Imus is getting 2 weeks paid vacation from the network. "Don Imus was a guest today on the "Al Sharpton Show" in which he said he was "embarrassed" by his remarks and claimed he was "trying to be funny," though said that was not an excuse.

"The meeting prompted a series of testy exchanges, and Imus grew visibly frustrated at times," according to an Associated Press report. "During one exchange, Imus said he can't win with 'you people.' Sharpton was clearly irritated by that remark."
link

Once again, you show you ignorance and hypocracy buy taking snippets and forming a racist conclusion.

If you heard the ENTIRE Sharpton comment, you would realize the "YOU PEOPLE" he was referring to were Sharpton and the caller who challenged Inus.

Racist intentions were on full display and you continue the hypocracy.

You talk about the "damage done to these fine women".

Well when will you and your other hypocrites accknowledge the following.

Mike Nifong did more "damage to young students" than Imus.

Mike Nifong is an ELECTED OFFICIAL who wrongfully had these "college students" put in jail.

Imus made a stupid statement and is being punished.

You and your fellow hypocrites continue to fan the flame of racism by ignoring by truth, and I mean THE WHOLE TRUTH.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:52 am
mysteryman, sorry. I dont have files on posts going back to Katrina. It's possible as a moderator you may have even deleted it as you have a history of doing. The Bushies on that forum were spewing a lot of racist filth at that time and tensions were high.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:24 am
woiyo wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

link

Once again, you show you ignorance and hypocracy buy taking snippets and forming a racist conclusion.

If you heard the ENTIRE Sharpton comment, you would realize the "YOU PEOPLE" he was referring to were Sharpton and the caller who challenged Inus.

Racist intentions were on full display and you continue the hypocracy.

You talk about the "damage done to these fine women".

Well when will you and your other hypocrites accknowledge the following.

Mike Nifong did more "damage to young students" than Imus.

Mike Nifong is an ELECTED OFFICIAL who wrongfully had these "college students" put in jail.

Imus made a stupid statement and is being punished.

You and your fellow hypocrites continue to fan the flame of racism by ignoring by truth, and I mean THE WHOLE TRUTH.

What ever happened to the saying "Sticks and Stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me". I'm suprised that Sharpton and his group of pimps haven't demanded that Imus pay for psych counciling for these women.

What Imus said was stupid but in no way could it have been harmful.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:34 am
If Anna Nicole hadn't died so long ago we never would have heard what Imus said.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:38 am
parados wrote:
If Anna Nicole hadn't died so long ago we never would have heard what Imus said.

Would we really even care then? I know I don't care now so all of this is meaningless.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 04:58 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, sorry. I dont have files on posts going back to Katrina. It's possible as a moderator you may have even deleted it as you have a history of doing. The Bushies on that forum were spewing a lot of racist filth at that time and tensions were high.

So,you misunderstand the original post,make a charge then cant back it up.

Now you say it was on another forum.
How convenient.
As for deleting anything,I dont do that without serious provocation.
So far,I have deleted nothing.

So I say it again...put up or shut up!!!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 06:08 pm
mysteryman, you know I'm referring to another forum. Katrina brought the worst out in Bushies. Enough to make Imus blush.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 06:51 am
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, you know I'm referring to another forum. Katrina brought the worst out in Bushies. Enough to make Imus blush.

You mean the worst because we demanded to know why the Mayor and Gov. of these people did nothing to help them before the flood?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 08:26 am
mysteryman, aha. This has just come to my attention. It's highly possible I may have got you confused with your evil twin maxsdadeo when I said you called Blanco "high yellow" and yourself "vanilla". I always had a hard time telling you two apart. And since you Bushies on SB did go beserk with the racist comments Katrina week it was an honest mistake for which you have my deepest apologies. Still birds of a feather and all.
0 Replies