Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 04:29 pm
A Tree Grows on A2K.
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 07:58 pm
Not quite sure why I'm sharing this... my baby girl made poopy on the potty for the first time today. It's big news 'round here. Cool
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 08:05 pm
I do... (I think). It is the nature of life going on, the beauty of children, poopy or not.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 08:11 pm
timberbranch wrote:
Not quite sure why I'm sharing this... my baby girl made poopy on the potty for the first time today. It's big news 'round here. Cool
I remember when my nephew first joined the "I can wipe my own ass" club and he called me in to show off. Being an ignorant, childless fool; I congratulated him and flushed the toilet. Shocked This sent him down the hall wailing "that ain't fair" to his mom to snitch me out for my dastardly deed. Embarrassed
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 08:28 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
timberbranch wrote:
I remember when my nephew first joined the "I can wipe my own ass" club and he called me in to show off. Being an ignorant, childless fool; I congratulated him and flushed the toilet. Shocked This sent him down the hall wailing "that ain't fair" to his mom to snitch me out for my dastardly deed. Embarrassed

NO respect!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 11:35 pm
I'm so grateful for Dys, champion of propriety and respect. Just like Gus.
By the way where is Gus?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 11:45 pm
I'm hoping he's on a spring exploration. But, I dunno.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 05:43 am
JLNobody wrote:
By the way where is Gus?

March 14'th post
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 08:04 am
rosborne979 wrote:
JLNobody wrote:
By the way where is Gus?

March 14'th post

I read your link, rosborne. Gus is always looking for Jane. Do you think he has now become so obssessed about stalking Jane that he stopped posting? Should we warn her? Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 10:29 am
i now have a greater apprecaition of Arbor Day, what with all the twigs and branches around here Smile

in the US, Arbor Day falls on the last friday in april (4/27 this year)...
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 12:28 pm
You would say something like that.... Razz
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 01:45 pm
Mr. Green

"apprecaition" -- the time right after you get back from vacation, when you're all relieved and exhausted.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 03:08 pm
We call that being "vacated." Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 05:46 pm
Some great advice from timber here: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64422

On a topic with over 10,000 page views. Yep, that's right. He helped a lotta folks.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 07:44 pm
Timber helped me with more than a few computer issues and had in fact just got done walking me through an OS re-install on a friend's computer. He was the bomb.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 07:47 pm
Earlier, timberbranch mentioned that timber was not much of a typer. You would surely never know that by his posts. He seemed to be everywhere at once and he had a knack for putting together very informative posts in record time. In this one that contains more than twenty links to additional info he even manages to get in his fondness for jelly donuts: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1825826#1825826
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 04:00 am
Ha, he had 18 posts with the word "jelly" in them, 10 of which were in Mod Land. And I recall saying to him:
er,I wrote:
Careful where you put them jelly-covered mitts.

I think that was a year ago or so.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 03:13 am
Timber had a very quick wit. Here is one that cracked me up.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10309&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=numinous&start=20
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 07:03 am
I can still hear his booming voice punctuating certain words... and he had this gruffy laugh that ended most of his rants. The kind of laugh that makes YOU laugh. Infectuous .
0 Replies