Dagmaraka in D.C.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 11:17 pm
dag wrote:
It's $50 for 30 minutes.

I'll send you a money order for $100 and you send two of them to the swamp. It will take them about 28 minutes to get here and that will barely leave me with enough time, but it's worth the gamble.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 11:35 pm
I have to follow my post up.. as I'd rather stay most anywhere than Holiday Inns and don't want my last post to imply H.I. enthusiasm. It was practical, it was cheap, it was well positioned, it was decrepit, the room decor was brown and beige, with tan as an accent. We had a great time, not least in the coffee shop at 2 and 3 in the morning.

I've memories of a short life in Virginia, when I was five, and a few amazing days as a girl scout when I was thirteen, when we stayed in a perhaps firetrap. All good. And then that trip in '87, also good.

I've studied Washington DC before and since, in school (landarchitecture, which includes urban planning). Mostly I liked it as a person walking down the street. Am aware not all is so sanguine as my post as a visitor. I know I'm ignorant here.
0 Replies

etc

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 04:31 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Would you be kind enough to enquire as to the asking price of the hookers.

Thank you.

Scuse me while i play music so loud that it will hurt my ears and wake up everyone in the neighborhood.
0 Replies