An Open Letter To Anne Coulter

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 01:28 pm
Dear Annie

Let me preface my letter by saying yes I realize you are more well known, wealthier and successful than I and you couldn't care less about me or my opinions. Having said that.

The idea that a woman who sports an adams apple as big as a grapefruit and looks like a transexual and an unattractive one at that calling someone a faggot is pretty amusing.

I suggest that you put this to rest in this manner.
Please go on National television with John Edwards and felate him. If he does not become aroused, he is a faggot.

Pretty simple huh?

Your Friend

Steve Quinney
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 737 • Replies: 15
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:01 am
I must defend Ann here. You will notice that Ann's adams apple is not an adams apple at all. It is the permanent outline of an enormous shlong she tried to stuff down her throat.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 02:51 pm
Quote:
If he does not become aroused, he is a faggot.

Isn't that kind of like saying if she burns she's a witch so let's set her on fire and see what happens?

I'm not a guy so I really can't say but I imagine that there are lots and lots of men who would not become aroused at the prospect of a blow job from Ann Coulter.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 07:42 am
Anne continued to do her job. Very well too judging from reactions.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 07:51 am
McGentrix wrote:

I agree McGentrix.

She is one of the best things for progressive Democrats-- to make sure the conservative message is seen as offensive and bigoted.

There is perhaps 25% of people who like Ann Coulter... and these are the cheering squad. These are all people who are solidly conservative.

You, my dear McGentrix, as part of this group, are not a vote that the Democrats are trying to win. Ann will get you to cheer, but it won't effect very much politically.

But the middle of the political spectrum don't want to see popular politicians being called "faggot". To them, Ann represents a conservative and reinforces the impression (whether right or wrong) that conservatives are offensive and bigoted.

A conservative icon who uses bigoted slurs and to the applause of an adoring white christian crowd. Who could write a better advertisement then that?

Deep down, I love Ann Coulter. She is the best thing going for the left in America.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 07:54 am
Right. The left would never be so crass as to call a politician names... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 07:57 am
McGentrix wrote:
Right. The left would never be so crass as to call a politician names... Rolling Eyes

You are so right. When Janeane Garofalo was on Air America she never once said a biggoted thing against Christians. The same thing goes for Bill Maher, they have never said anyting wrong or mean against those they disagree with. Rolling Eyes

Mean things are only said by conservatives.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42906
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 04:44 pm
Cliff Kincaid at GOPUSA.com wrote:

The political equivalent of Britney Spears shaving the hair off her head, Ann Coulter made headlines at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) by calling Democrat John Edwards a faggot. Wearing a leather dress and a Christian cross around her neck, Coulter must be a liberal infiltrator whose purpose is to give conservatism a bad name...

GOPUSA
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 04:53 pm
Baldimo wrote:
You are so right. When Janeane Garofalo was on Air America she never once said a biggoted thing against Christians.

aren't some christians liberal, too? just wondering...
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:57 am
McGentrix wrote:

By job, if you mean act like a complete arrogant dumbass, then yes, she's doing her job brilliantly.

Nice to see some of her avertisers (unbenownst to even them that their ads were on her site) requesting that their ads be removed from her site.

Ann also makes Keith's Worst Person in the World list. It's the trifecta of rightwing stupidity.

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2007/03/countdown-ww-coulternewtrus.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 11:14 am
Baldimo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You are so right. When Janeane Garofalo was on Air America she never once said a biggoted thing against Christians. The same thing goes for Bill Maher, they have never said anyting wrong or mean against those they disagree with. Rolling Eyes

The two of you are conveniently overlooking that she was speaking at one of the year's most, if not the most, important national meetings of conservatives (where the participants welcomed her remark with wide applause).

Something different from ranting on your own talk radio show.

(Not that that is much impressive, either.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 11:17 am
Not that all this bullshit about how Coulter looks comes off well either. Like her remark would have been any better if she had been a beautiful lady.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 11:47 am
Coulter was attempting to make a point, one she could have done with a different vocabulary assuredly, yet the only thing being discussed is her use of the word faggot.

It's hard to defend the use of that word and I wish she would have chosen a less vulgar term to make her point. Especially considering the forum she was in.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 11:56 am
McGentrix wrote:
Coulter was attempting to make a point, one she could have done with a different vocabulary assuredly, yet the only thing being discussed is her use of the word faggot.

It's hard to defend the use of that word and I wish she would have chosen a less vulgar term to make her point. Especially considering the forum she was in.

Other than her point that she somehow thinks John Edwards is a faggot (which isn't the first time she's made this accusation regarding Edwards), what other point could there be? She obviously doesn't have any problems calling homosexuals faggots. And that would seem to apply to the number of Republican conservatives at the CPAC convention who applauded her after her comment.

She also thinks Al Gore is a faggot. So really, what else would her comments imply?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 12:02 pm
Yeah, obviously you have heard the clip or read the transcript. Rolling Eyes

There is more to the context then her calling Edwards a faggot.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 12:21 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Yeah, obviously you have heard the clip or read the transcript. Rolling Eyes

There is more to the context then her calling Edwards a faggot.

And that's your excuse for Ann saying the worthless sh!t that she says?

Do, prey tell, what would that context be exactly? And why would prominent conservatives at CPAC applaud her for it?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies