medical marijuana in New Mexico

zia

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:03 pm
medical marijuana prescriptions in new mexico
recently, Richardson (hopefully our next US prez!) and the state legislature passed a medical marijuana bill. my obgyn has reccomended that i get a prescription for my chronic (no pun intended) abdominal pain, but she's not liscenced to prescribe it and is unsure who to send me to. does anyone know how to find doctors able to prescribe pot?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:11 pm
In California it's pretty easy. Try this site: http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/ongoing/calimarijuana.html
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 11:27 pm
I don't like to smoke anything, including pot. I can see eating brownies - did that once - but not with that medicinal pretention to being pot, the real thing, thank you. On that I'll wait until I have tough pain, but my reluctance is simply personal taste.

I'm slightly older than a lot of older a2kers; I came of age in the cocktail years. I still prefer wine or good booze or cold clear water.

That marijuana is so hysterically forbidden has been one of the perplexities of my adult life.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 02:48 am
ossobuco wrote:
I don't like to smoke anything, including pot. I can see eating brownies - did that once - but not with that medicinal pretention to being pot, the real thing, thank you. On that I'll wait until I have tough pain, but my reluctance is simply personal taste.

I'm slightly older than a lot of older a2kers; I came of age in the cocktail years. I still prefer wine or good booze or cold clear water.

That marijuana is so hysterically forbidden has been one of the perplexities of my adult life.[/[/color]quote]

AMEN BROTHER!

another thing that perplexes me is why humans still see the need to fight mutilate torture and kill each other, and we think were sooooo smart.
(yeah im talkin about war, i mean seriously, what kind of reject willingly goes to iraq knowing hes going to be shot at? college aint worth that much, no sir!)
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:13 am
If you don't think weed is bad for you give this a listen....

klik
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 06:34 am
Lemme guess... HSUS was involved in the anti-cockfighting measure... that derailed your pet weed project....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 08:58 am
Dys
My son has a pot prescription to reduce his pain enough so that he can work.

BBB
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 06:25 am
I support medical marijuana - in fact I support any and all drugs for patients to at least try to ease their condition. Too many cancer patients waste away from lack of appetite, never able to regain their strength. Let them smoke all the dope they want if it helps. But here, the HSUS has become a common enemy.

Just wanted to point that out.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99014&highlight=
0 Replies