Hillery at it again - Forgetting things

woiyo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:31 am
Maybe she has some memory problems. She can't find billing records, forgets how she made money on land deals....Now this..

By John Solomon and Matthew Mosk
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, February 27, 2007; Page A01

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and former president Bill Clinton have operated a family charity since 2001, but she failed to list it on annual Senate financial disclosure reports on five occasions.

The Ethics in Government Act requires members of Congress to disclose positions they hold with any outside entity, including nonprofit foundations. Hillary Clinton has served her family foundation as treasurer and secretary since it was established in December 2001, but none of her ethics reports since then have disclosed that fact.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) at a recent book-signing. The charitable foundation she operates with former president Bill Clinton has enabled the couple to write off $5 million from their taxable income since 2001. (By Jason Decrow -- Associated Press)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/26/AR2007022601542.html

Why does she keep forgetting these things? How can she govern if she can't remember a $5 MILLION DOLLAR CHARITY!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,109 • Replies: 18
No top replies

contrex

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 02:25 pm
Why don't you spell her name right in your heading? You had it right in front of you. Why is it you blowhards can't spell worth a damn?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 02:47 pm
contrex wrote:
Why don't you spell her name right in your heading? You had it right in front of you. Why is it you blowhards can't spell worth a damn?

Is that your only complaint? Please try better then that. Try addressing the substance of the issue, instead of a spelling error. We have enough people here that try the spelling issue and it doesn't work for them either.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:00 pm
Solomon, eh?

He's written hit pieces on Reid, Hillary, and Edwards. Which top democrat is this member of the MSM going to make up a phony scandal about next?

I have no love for Hillary, but Solomon is a hack through and through.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:02 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Solomon, eh?

He's written hit pieces on Reid, Hillary, and Edwards. Which top democrat is this member of the MSM going to make up a phony scandal about next?

Cycloptichorn

You say that as if those on the left are any better. You know their not so why try pretenting.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:05 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Solomon, eh?

Cycloptichorn

You say that as if those on the left are any better. You know their not so why try pretenting.

Oh, I'm not pretending that there aren't others like Solomon; just that he's 0 for 3 on his trumped-up scandals so far.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:07 pm
btw Larry that's they're and pretending not their and pretenting... please try to do better....others do.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:16 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
btw Larry that's they're and pretending not their and pretenting... please try to do better....others do.

The great academic Bear has once again thrust at me with the mighty red pen. Haven't you heard they aren't using red pens any more because it affects the moral of the people being corrected?

If you're going to correct me then please use a soothing color like green or blue.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:18 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

The great academic Bear has once again thrust at me with the mighty red pen. Haven't you heard they aren't using red pens any more because it affects the morale of the people being corrected?

If you're going to correct me then please use a soothing color like green or blue.

Ask, receive.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

The great academic Bear has once again thrust at me with the mighty red pen. Haven't you heard they aren't using red pens any more because it affects the morale of the people being corrected?

Ask, receive.

Cycloptichorn

Wow today just isn't my day is it? I think I'm just going to go and hide. My mistakes have shamed me.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:21 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Ask, receive.

Cycloptichorn

props for your firm but gentle hand cyclo. Larry, go sit in the corner and write "I am not sharp enough to be a wise ass" 100 times....
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:22 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Ask, receive.

Cycloptichorn

Wow today just isn't my day is it? I think I'm just going to go and hide. My mistakes have shamed me.

Just pulling yer leg.

Cheers

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:28 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Ask, receive.

Cycloptichorn

props for your firm but gentle hand cyclo. Larry, go sit in the corner and write "I am not sharp enough to be a wise ass" 100 times....

I am sharp enough just the written word is not my strongest way of expression.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 03:37 pm
perhaps if a pen had a trigger you'd be more comfortable with it....
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:02 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
perhaps if a pen had a trigger you'd be more comfortable with it....

If that were true then I guess the pen would truly be mightier then the sword.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:05 am
certainly more crude and brutish....
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:23 am
contrex wrote:

You're correct. I should have said, THE FAT COMMIE SENATOR FROM NEW YORK!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:04 am
certainly would have been more in keeping with your general style
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:46 am
0 Replies