The Republican Terrorists.

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 09:33 pm
The Bush administration is the real terroist entity in the world today. Just because you control an army doesn't mean you are not a terrorist.

You have to understand that George Bush has created more terrorism than he has destroyed. Before this war we didn't have to worry about Iraq as a terrorist nation. Now, it is fraught with terrorists. Iraq was never a threat to the USA but now we have soldier and contractors dying every day in Iraq. Stay the course was the slogan that we heard from every Republican on the Hill. Then all of a sudden they never said that. President Cheney is the worst president ever in the history of this country. I say President Cheney because we all know that he is the one that is really making the policy in the country. Bush is just the boob. How else would you explain the fact that Cheney's plan, (which was planned in 1998) has been executed at every step during this process?

For those of you that don't know this plan for war was set in motion in 1998 by a group of elitist Republicans whose goal was to increase the US military and to basically take over the Middle East. Two key members of this group are Cheney and Rumsfeld. They planned an invasion of Afghanistan, followed by the toppling of Iraq, which would then lead to a war with Iran. Syria would fall in line because of the fact that we had taken over the rest of the Middle East. The only problem that this Elitist group had was an event of the magnitude of Pearl Harbor which would give them the green light to set their plan in motion. You have to wonder if this administration knew about 9-11 before it happened. I find it hard to believe that Bush would just sit and listen to a bunch of kids after finding out what had transpired in NY. Why, 20 minutes after the 2nd plane hit the towers in NY, was Cheney spouting off about Iraq. This entire thing was orchastrated and it is now blowing up in their face.

The people of this country were told that because of links between Iraq and Al Qaeda and the fact that Saddam had WMD Iraq posed a grave threat to the US. We now know that both of these were bold face lies. These are impeachable offenses that should have the entire Bush administration in jail. Colin Powell was lied to time and time again and eventually he had to leave the administration because his soul couldn't bare the burden any longer. Powell was the only memeber of this administration with a conscience.

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Bush leaves office the United states will be at war with Iran. It is all part of the plan. Tens of thousands of Americans will die and the Middle East will be more unstable than it ever was. This is the legacy of the Bush administration. This is the begining of the end of the Roman Empire.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 607 • Replies: 5
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 09:39 pm
Sounds plausible.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:09 pm
You think so, gus? Now, I'm worried. ;(
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:15 pm
So, you still have faith in Colin Powell? I would like to. I really would.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:28 pm
What gets to my crawl is the simple fact that even with people of conscience (e.g. Colin Powell) will not come out and tell the whole truth to clear up all the misinformation fed to the American People.

They'll write a book after this administration is long gone; too late to effect current issues and problems.
0 Replies

paull

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 11:09 pm
So Jeremiah, if your prediction is incorrect, will you spare us any further?
0 Replies