0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:08 pm
Here's how I get back and forth:

http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum24/short_bus.jpg
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:10 am
Nice! Does it come with batteries or wind-up key?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:50 am
Laughing
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 08:26 am
When I was car shopping last spring, I went to three dealers as a first pass. It was winter, it was cold, and I was by myself. The first stop was a Honda dealership - three salesmen were having a great time chuckling about whatever, but none of them had any interest in showing me cars so I left. The next stop was a VW place, the salesman was less than interested in going outside, grumbled as he put his coat on, and spent more time convincing me I didn't want a VW than trying to sell me a car so I left. Next stop was the Acura dealership. Based on the info I gave him, he first showed me a Toyota Corolla he had taken in trade, then showed me three different used Acura models and finally the new models. He kept talking to me, kept refining what I was looking for and sold me a car that has worked out great (thanks, Slappy).

Moral of the story -- car sales are still very sexist and dealing online before going to the dealership might be a better first pass.
0 Replies