20

Help with Rainsoft Amazon Gold system

Craig Brandstetter

1  
Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 10:56 am
@H2O MAN,
Could you please send me the installation and set up instructions for the RainSoft Amazon Gold water treatment? Bought a used one and trying to install it. Was trying to find it and came across this post. Hope it's still available. Thanks! [email protected]

suedavis

1  
Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 08:46 pm
Hello, my husband is in the final stages of installing a Gold System, we have the owners manual, but he can't find where it tells how to program the computer to the hardness level. Our water tested at 8, which they said wasn't that bad, but being well water, it has many other minerals which makes us need treated water. Does anyone have answers on how to program it? I've looked online for that technical info, but have found none.
If you would like to email me the information, my email is [email protected] Thank you in advance for your time.

RaviAuto

1  
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 01:48 am
@morrisrj,
Sorry dear i don't have any information about this....

NinaH

1  
Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 04:41 pm
I too am in need of an installation guide for a rainsoft water softner. The model number is AM844. The user guide I have is for the astro, apollo and amazon softners. I think this is an amazon but I am not sure. I do have two tanks. If anyone has an installation guide for this model please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

H2O MAN

0  
Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:13 pm
Check your email inbox
sfullam

1  
Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 03:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
h20 man,
Could you email me an installation/service manual for a Rainsoft EC4 75 series with two tanks? [email protected].

baxleyf

1  
Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 12:04 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O Man, I've got a Rainsoft gold series system and am also in need of instructions manual so I can set my programming codes properly. The card that came with it only shows how to set the time, salt level, and regeneration time. Please email to [email protected]
Thank you!

madsgran

1  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 10:40 am
@H2O MAN,
I also need the programming instructions for finishing the install of my Rainsoft Gold series model 30188 (main tank) and 30906 (carbon filter tank). Manufacture date was end of 2003. I don't know how to change water softness and whatever else beyond the time, salt, regeneration. The alarm "A" does not come up as a choice when pressing the program key. Need to check and see if something is loose on the circuit board. Thanks. lesliebj at gmail dot com.

SteveO62

1  
Reply Fri 25 May, 2012 08:26 am
I just found this blog and have just recently bought a used Rainsoft Amazon system. I am also needing a copy of the installation instructions emailed to [email protected]. This system has the carbon filter tank in addition to the regular tank and the brine tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sipncruz

1  
Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 06:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
I am also looking for the instructions for the gold series. [email protected]

mrsbrown35

1  
Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 07:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
I just moved into a house that has a rainsoft model number AM844 and there is no manual for it. It's all hooked up but I don't know what I do next. If you can email me an owners manual it would be greatly appreciated. [email protected] thank you
H2O MAN

0  
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 06:39 pm
@mrsbrown35,
Check your email

wdwin

1  
Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 03:34 pm
@h20man

Can you send me a copy of the rainsoft gold series set up instructions.
I have a 10 year old unit that is not working properly
thank you in advance
Dan
[email protected]

michaellong

1  
Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 04:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O Man, are you still active on these forums?

melindabuss

1  
Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 08:43 am
@H2O MAN,
I have a Rain Soft Amazon Gold System model: AQC75 water softener. I Bought it in 2002 and i need to know how to program the computer to the right hardness levels and regeneration levels. My email is [email protected]

Mosbyrd

1  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2015 03:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hey H2O Man, I know these are old posts and I'm taking a long shot that you're still around, but I sure would like to know what the codes mean on my Rainsoft Gold system. I can get to them but I don't know what they do. I just moved the system to a different house and installed it, but the water is harder here. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

9856skippy

1  
Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 09:22 pm
@H2O MAN,
If you could please send me the programming for the Gold series I would really appreciate it. I read in another one of you posts that you have a PDF. That would be fine also.
Thank you in advance.
[email protected]

Rick Med

1  
Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:24 am
May I too get a copy of the raindrop pdf
Instructions, I have an aqc 75 T.
Thank you
[email protected]

lobopack

1  
Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 12:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
Can you send me a copy of the advances setting for the RS Amazon Gold system Our water source just changed and I wanted to lower the hardness settings and know what the other settings are as well. my email is [email protected]
antbont

1  
Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2016 07:10 pm
@lobopack,
If anyone can email me a copy of the Rainsoft Gold Series manual (model AQC 100) that has the advanced system settings (raindrop menu mode) I'd appreciate it. Need to adjust settings after moving it to a new house.
[email protected]