Help with Rainsoft Amazon Gold system

Mon 12 Feb, 2007 10:24 pm
Can someone please tell me how to check the settings (and possibly change them) on my Rainsoft water softener? It's an AQ75C Amazon Gold system, and it regenerates every night! I only realized this recently when I happened to be up really late a few nights in a row. I checked the salt and it's almost gone. Since I just filled it not too long ago I think this has been going on for awhile.

I called the local rep and the lady was very unhelpful. She said there was no way the original settings could have changed and said there was probably a water leak that was causing the problem. I told her that wasn't the case and she said I'd have to have someone come over for a service call because only technicians can access the settings. I know there must be a way to at least check to see what the current settings are, but she wouldn't tell me. Can anyone help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 23 • Views: 53,810 • Replies: 67
Topic Closed
No top replies

H2O MAN

Mon 12 Feb, 2007 11:19 pm
Email me with your mailing address - I can mail you a copy of the installation and set up instructions.
These will let you check and adjust the factory settings.
morrisrj

Mon 12 Feb, 2007 11:41 pm
Email sent.
Thank you. You should get my email soon.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:45 am
Re: Email sent.
morrisrj wrote:
Thank you. You should get my email soon.

Got it ~ I'll put it in the mail this week.
0 Replies

buckland9

Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:51 pm
rainsoft gold series
Hello, i was wondering about the settings on my system (gold series). I would like to know what the extra settings using the raindrop button are, b/c the installer did not change any of them when he put it in and never checked the water to see what the hardness was. I think he has it set at 16 gpg and I called our public utilities and they say it is around 7gpg. That seems like it would make a big difference in how the system operates. Thanks for any help you could give me!
0 Replies

TamiXWP

Sat 16 Aug, 2008 03:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
Is there any way that I could get you to send me installation and set up instructions? Please?

Tami [email protected]
H2O MAN

Fri 5 Sep, 2008 05:38 am
@TamiXWP,
TamiXWP wrote:

Is there any way that I could get you to send me installation and set up instructions? Please?

Tami [email protected]

Check your email Very Happy
0 Replies

ROBTHOMPSON

Tue 24 Mar, 2009 08:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
I would also like it if you could email us the set up info for the illusive raindrop button!

[email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!
H2O MAN

Mon 6 Apr, 2009 04:04 pm
@ROBTHOMPSON,
ROBTHOMPSON wrote:

I would also like it if you could email us the set up info for the illusive raindrop button!

[email protected]

Thanks so much in advance!

Did your email arrive?
sumyungmann

Fri 26 Jun, 2009 08:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
Any chance you can email me the set up instructions for my RS Gold series unit ? I just purchased one and need help with the control unit settings.
[email protected]

Thank You
H2O MAN

Sat 27 Jun, 2009 10:43 am
@sumyungmann,

Check your email Very Happy
shanicall

Tue 28 Jul, 2009 12:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hello H2O Man,
We have a RS Gold Series that we are having issues with.....if it's not too much trouble could you please e-mail the control settings? I would really appreciate it!

[email protected]
0 Replies

rbadtke

Tue 20 Oct, 2009 10:27 am
please email me the install manual too.

it would be a great help.

[email protected]
0 Replies

hutchg

Wed 27 Jan, 2010 12:33 pm
@sumyungmann,
Any chance you can email me the set up instructions for my RS Gold series unit ? I would like to make a small adjustment.
Thanks
Hutch [email protected]
Andy CWS

Sun 31 Jan, 2010 06:58 am
@hutchg,
http://www.rainsoftoftoronto.com/rainsoft-manuals.html
hutchg

Tue 2 Feb, 2010 10:50 am
@Andy CWS,
This is a link to the regular "user" manual. I'm looking for something with the advanced settings accessed through the secret drop menu. I have a list of the codes and what a couple of them mean but I would like to get the rest.
Thanks
Hutchg
0 Replies

jpntd00

Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:08 am
@H2O MAN,
please send install and set up, I am installing a unit for a friend, and when they bought the Gold Series from them it was said that the warranty would not transfer, thankyou
[email protected]
0 Replies

jackflash01

Mon 29 Mar, 2010 10:51 am
@ROBTHOMPSON,
Did you ever get the setup info for the rainsoft conditioner using the raindrop button?
If so where can I get it?
Thanks
0 Replies

latinegro

Mon 11 Oct, 2010 10:46 am
@morrisrj,
Can you send me a copy of those pgrogramming instructions to verify/adjust the settings? [email protected]
H2O MAN

Mon 8 Nov, 2010 08:08 am
@latinegro,
latinegro wrote:

Can you send me a copy of those pgrogramming instructions to verify/adjust the settings? [email protected]

Check your email - feel free to share with others.