Tancredo 2008!

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:41 pm
Tancredo has thrown his hat in the ring as a Republican candidate for the presidential elections. I couldn't be more pleased.

Tancredo's refuses to clear and strong statements on issues and his refusal to hide the vision of America that drives him has made him a key player in political life.

He declares he is running as the "True Republican" candidate, and who can doubt his actions display deep running Republican values.

- Courageously standing side by side with white supremicists working to stop "illegal" immigration, and singing Dixie in front of the Confederate flag to show his commitment to American values.

- Being the only lawmaker with the guts to publically suggest bombing Mecca to punish Muslims for terrorism.

- Calling for a ban on the Congressional Black Caucus.

- Pointing out the diverse, vibrant, tourist attracting, Super-Bowl hosting city hotbed of multiculturalism known as Miami is just like a "third world" country.

I love Tancredo for the impact he has on public debate. As the self-proclaimed leader of the anti-"illegal"-immigrant movement, he has the ability to change the minds of people who hear him more than I could ever hope to. Liberals try to claim that the immigration issue is tied up with racism, but Tancredo settles this issue unquestionably.

Best yet. If Tancredo wins the Republican nomination in the primaries, the results of the General election with be without doubt.

Let's all wish Tancredo the best.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 487 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:43 pm
He needs to shorten his name to something that resonates. Like "TANK".

ROLL OVER AMERICA WITH THE TANK.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:45 pm
Quote:
Let's all wish Tancredo the best.

I wish him the best foot in the ass that money can buy.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:47 pm
I wish him the best in his quest for the Republican primary nomination. Can't we at least all agree on that?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:48 pm
He and Brownback are idiots.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 05:51 pm
I once felt safe in my belief that the biggest boobs don't win, but of course the last two elections have proved me wrong. At the least he will be good material for Jon Stewart.
0 Replies