GREASE - You're the one that I want

mac11

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:21 am
Yep, I'm a Lost fan too. I'm so glad they did the big review show as I'd missed a couple, and was seriously confused about some plot lines.

I'm a sucker for awards shows - the major ones, anyway. I don't care that they're slow.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 09:37 pm
Bahh... not sure what i thought about last night's episode.

I didn't LOVE anyone. I was shocked that allie got bottom two. I thought she did wonderful last week.

I did agree with the judges that Max did THE BEST last night.

I don't know who I want to win... I hated Austin's hair in the opening song (w/group). He looked horrible.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:23 pm
I still don't like Max. He's talented, but I just don't see him as Danny at all.

I agree that Ally in the bottom 2 was a big surprise.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 12:22 pm
Max could be the most realistic Danny ever, or the most contrived. Frankly, I thought John Travolta was on the contrived side.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 01:55 pm
I agree about Travolta.

I just don't see Max as a guy that other guys would envy or emulate. He doesn't come off as the leader of a gang.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 08:36 am
Amazing how what used to be hard to choose from become easier when it gets down to the final few.

I agree with the judges that the most unconventional slowly became Danny and Sandy through the weeks. Max and Laura are my votes! Laura is not only innocent looking, but for several weeks, she's brought that SEXY Olivia Newton John/Sandy too. ...and as long as Max doesn't wear sleeveless shirts, I continue to think he's beginning to look more believable. Still not the BEST, but my favorite out of the choices.

Chad became a Max (weak looking, appearance wise), so it was no surprise to me when he got booted. Austin should be next. His face looks like a skeleton to me.

I have nothing bad to say about Ashley.

Allie should go home. She's a Meg Ryan. Really cute, but not sexy. Not to mention Allie is the least talented out of the three.

Two of the judges felt Austin was the best tonight. Blech! Please Please don't choose him America!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 06:17 pm
Hi,
I'm hooked on this show too. I want to take my daughter to see it when it comes out. What is the guys name that sung Devil in disguise last night. I thought that he sung that great. Laura is my female pick too.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 07:03 pm
I'm so sick of reality shows. I imagine actors are pretty sick of them as well.

Doesn't it make more sense to pay entertainers for entertainment? Do we really need to deprive them of a living?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 10:26 pm
I really have to agree with the main guy judge. Laura and Ashley were both super tonight. Max just really captured my attn. He doesn't have a tiny head like Austin either. Looks funny when he's with his partner. Laughing

I loved all the songs. I was dancing away!!!! I was upset I missed the first 30 min (on phone).
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 09:59 am
Joahaeyo, your baby looks very grownup in your avatar!

I watched most of the show (in and out a little with cooking projects). I really liked Allie, but didn't care much about the guy who left (Chad? or was that last week?). I'm still not a Max fan, but he has improved greatly; I gotta give him that.

I don't think it matters who wins at this point. They're all talented.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 11:20 am
Arnt they doing a Joseph and his amazing technicoulored dreamcoat version of this too?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 11:26 am
Not in the States, mg. But Andrew Lloyd Webber was on the Grease show recently, and talked about the fact that they had used this format in the UK recently. I don't remember if that was for Joseph or not.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 01:58 pm
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 05:22 pm
Link to show site:

http://www.nbc.com/Grease/
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 05:37 pm
Oh okay, thanks LW. They must have updated the website fairly late today because I've been there several times and it wasn't showing any results.

Well I'm disappointed that Derek is out --he was my favorite. But so is Laura. I'll have to go with Max over Austin.

Thanks again.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 09:51 pm
Re: GREASE - You're the one that I want
Joahaeyo wrote:
I can't believe there isn't a thread here yet! Who all is watching? It's much more entertaining, for me, than AI right now.

Who is in charge with updating this forum? Some of the sticky threads are outdated. Confused

First the posters update the forum by posting. The Grease thing was terrible, I saw some of it once.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 03:39 am
Re: GREASE - You're the one that I want
snookered wrote:
Joahaeyo wrote:
I can't believe there isn't a thread here yet! Who all is watching? It's much more entertaining, for me, than AI right now.

Who is in charge with updating this forum? Some of the sticky threads are outdated. Confused

First the posters update the forum by posting. The Grease thing was terrible, I saw some of it once.

I'm not sure you and I are on the same wavelength. Razz

There are stickies on this forum with shows that have ENDED. Also stickies still up even though someone has started a new thread about the new season. No matter how many times a poster posts/replies, you can't move a non-sticky to the top with the stickies.

Since I first posted that, the board has been updated a little.
0 Replies