0
   

Now its the US's fault they are bad?

 
 
Baldimo
 
Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 02:01 pm
Americans are to blame for some illegal immigrants becoming serial crooks because "they're picking up those bad habits of cheating, of drinking and drugs," according to an official of a prominent Latino advocacy organization.
Jesse Diaz of the League of United Latin American Citizens made the claim on Monday during an interview on Dallas talk radio station KRLD, and then repeated them on Tuesday to WFAA-TV.
Diaz was discussing a federal study of 100 illegal immigrants with arrest records. The study found they had each been arrested and released six times on average.
• Monitor the disorder on the border at FOXNews.com's Immigration Center.
When questioned about how living in America is responsible for them becoming serial lawbreakers, Diaz stood by his remarks, arguing that conservative Catholic values learned in Mexico start to break down once immigrants are in the U.S.
Diaz pointed to an increase in teen pregnancies and broken homes in the immigrant community and also blasted the wearing of baggy pants.
Diaz's remarks caused shock in the Dallas area, immediately lighting up KRLD phone lines.
"My mouth just flew open," said one listener upon hearing the comment.
KRLD DJ Jay McFarland questioned the accuracy of Diaz's claim.
"If you have to break the laws to get here initially, what respect are you going to have for our laws," he said.
Diaz claimed the study of 100 illegal aliens with criminal records was flawed, which prompted him to speak out.
"It teaches them to hate immigrants, and the majority of these immigrants are good people," Diaz said.
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency also critiqued the study, calling it neither statistically significant nor objective. ICE however also pointed out that more than 355,000 criminal aliens have been deported since 2003.

Source
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So illegals enter the country illegally which is breaking the law. They then become crimeales even more by continuing to break laws like rape, thieft, drug dealing and other general gang type activity and its the fault of the US? How does that work? Like a drug addict. Once a crook always a crook and the US isn't to blame. They were crooks when they entered and they crooks while they are here. Really its not a big suprise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 758 • Replies: 16
No top replies

 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 06:06 pm
Well of course it's Americas fault, who else could it be. It's out fault that 911 happened,(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault) Anything that anybody does to the US is because we asked for it.
I have come to the conclusion that we may as well not have borders. passports, DWI checkpoints, no kind of searches, because all that leads to is racial profiling, unlawful arrests, unlawful detaimnemt, whatever is good for the invaders, we should just allow it.
Oh yeah, we need to get our military from a round the world home & decommission all of them, we'll just live in our wonderful, open, free everything for everybody, utopia.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 12:13 pm
I'm still trying to figure out how this is the US's fault. Anyone have any idea how we can be blamed for others poor judgements?
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:38 pm
Come on now, you surely don't expect anyone to answer that, right? All they can do is blame America, they can't tell you how she's to blame.
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:44 pm
LoneStar, ",(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault)". Funny but you dont seem to know or want to know America's role in that bombing through the FBI. Homework aint your bag obviously.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:45 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, ",(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault)". Funny but you dont seem to know or want to know America's role in that bombing through the FBI. Homework aint your bag obviously.


Your saying the FBI had a role in the first WTC bombing? Where or where do you get your material? Does someone else write for you or is it all original?
0 Replies
 
Zippo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 01:52 pm
Quote:
So illegals enter the country illegally which is breaking the law. They then become crimeales even more by continuing to break laws like rape, thieft, drug dealing and other general gang type activity and its the fault of the US? How does that work? Like a drug addict. Once a crook always a crook and the US isn't to blame. They were crooks when they entered and they crooks while they are here. Really its not a big suprise.


It's America's fault for being wealthy/powerful/generous... (the land of milk and honey). Now if only, we were like a diseases infested poor third world country, no one would come over here...problem solved. Laughing

Everybody wants a share of the BIG pie. Can you blame for risking their lives jumping over the wall ?

http://godsaveamerica.org/wp-images/illegals_walljump.jpg

We're fighting them over their (Iraq) , who's watching these illegals over here ?
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 02:00 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Well of course it's Americas fault, who else could it be. It's out fault that 911 happened,(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault) Anything that anybody does to the US is because we asked for it.
I have come to the conclusion that we may as well not have borders. passports, DWI checkpoints, no kind of searches, because all that leads to is racial profiling, unlawful arrests, unlawful detaimnemt, whatever is good for the invaders, we should just allow it.
Oh yeah, we need to get our military from a round the world home & decommission all of them, we'll just live in our wonderful, open, free everything for everybody, utopia.


This is a perfect example of how ridiculously distorted your perception is of anyone who's thoughts aren't in lock-step with yours. This is why most people on this site have such contempt for you.
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 02:30 pm
Baldimo, my Dad always told me to look it up. The facts of the case are readily available for anyone who wants to find the truth. Actually the FBI played a huge role in the 93 bombing. They could have stopped it easily. Their informant helped build the bomb. The plan was to use phoney gunpowder at the last minute then bust the bombers. But instead real gunpowder was allowed to be used. "Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
The New York Times
Section A; Page 1; Column 4; Metropolitan Desk
October 28, 1993, Thursday, Late Edition - Final
Correction Appended

L aw-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you deny," Mr. Salem says he told the other agent, "your supervisor is the main reason of bombing the World Trade Center?" Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev did not deny it. "We was handling the case perfectly well until the supervisor came and messed it up, upside down."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian army officer, was used by the Government to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the trade center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor 'Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor. "He requested to make me to testify and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. headquarters in Washington about the bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York office to go to Washington, D.C.," Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him.

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the New York people: "Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed." scroll to nytimes articles
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:07 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, ",(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault)". Funny but you dont seem to know or want to know America's role in that bombing through the FBI. Homework aint your bag obviously.

Of course, of course.
Oops, sorry, Sandy Berger stole all of that information.
OMG, Sandy hid the documents on your construction site? Shocked
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:16 pm
LoneStar, you dont know the first thing about it. You have opinions based on nothing. Read the transcripts of the trial or is that to much work for you. The FBI's role in the 1993 WTC bombing is shocking. What aint shocking is that there are people like you who spin soundbites on subjects they refuse to study. Life is full of them types.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:24 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:
So illegals enter the country illegally which is breaking the law. They then become crimeales even more by continuing to break laws like rape, thieft, drug dealing and other general gang type activity and its the fault of the US? How does that work? Like a drug addict. Once a crook always a crook and the US isn't to blame. They were crooks when they entered and they crooks while they are here. Really its not a big suprise.


It's America's fault for being wealthy/powerful/generous... (the land of milk and honey). Now if only, we were like a diseases infested poor third world country, no one would come over here...problem solved. Laughing

Everybody wants a share of the BIG pie. Can you blame for risking their lives jumping over the wall ?

http://godsaveamerica.org/wp-images/illegals_walljump.jpg

We're fighting them over their (Iraq) , who's watching these illegals over here ?

Who you taco-ing to?
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:28 pm
kickycan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Well of course it's Americas fault, who else could it be. It's out fault that 911 happened,(funny, when the WTC was hit in '93, that wasn't Americas fault) Anything that anybody does to the US is because we asked for it.
I have come to the conclusion that we may as well not have borders. passports, DWI checkpoints, no kind of searches, because all that leads to is racial profiling, unlawful arrests, unlawful detaimnemt, whatever is good for the invaders, we should just allow it.
Oh yeah, we need to get our military from a round the world home & decommission all of them, we'll just live in our wonderful, open, free everything for everybody, utopia.


This is a perfect example of how ridiculously distorted your perception is of anyone who's thoughts aren't in lock-step with yours. This is why most people on this site have such contempt for you.

You speak for most people? Well, if what you say is true, my answer to that is....pfffffft If you know me as well as you think you do then you also know that i don't give a damn what anybody thinks of my views, & it is my views cause you nor anybody else here knows me, & i'll finish that thought for you, you will never have the privelege of knowing me Got that sonny?
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:30 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, you dont know the first thing about it. You have opinions based on nothing. Read the transcripts of the trial or is that to much work for you. The FBI's role in the 1993 WTC bombing is shocking. What aint shocking is that there are people like you who spin soundbites on subjects they refuse to study. Life is full of them types.

Got a link for the transcripts? You certainly don't expect me to take your word for it, do you?
BTW-Is this the same FBI that followed Clinton/Renos orders to kill 123 men, women, & children at Waco?
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:41 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Baldimo, my Dad always told me to look it up. The facts of the case are readily available for anyone who wants to find the truth. Actually the FBI played a huge role in the 93 bombing. They could have stopped it easily. Their informant helped build the bomb. The plan was to use phoney gunpowder at the last minute then bust the bombers. But instead real gunpowder was allowed to be used. "Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
The New York Times
Section A; Page 1; Column 4; Metropolitan Desk
October 28, 1993, Thursday, Late Edition - Final
Correction Appended

L aw-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you deny," Mr. Salem says he told the other agent, "your supervisor is the main reason of bombing the World Trade Center?" Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev did not deny it. "We was handling the case perfectly well until the supervisor came and messed it up, upside down."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian army officer, was used by the Government to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the trade center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor 'Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor. "He requested to make me to testify and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. headquarters in Washington about the bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York office to go to Washington, D.C.," Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him.

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the New York people: "Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed." scroll to nytimes articles


Your posts bring such joy to my life. It lets me know that I'm the sane one. Have you been refitted for your reverse white jacket.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:31 pm
Just checking....still no link?....ok, be back later to check again, blueflame.
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:17 pm
LoneStar, I certainly dont expect you to do research on a subject you'd rather pontificate about than understand.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Now its the US's fault they are bad?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/23/2021 at 10:26:46