Creative images

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 01:26 pm
I found this site interesting.

Some cartoons of Mohammed.

***WARNING***: If you are easily offended, or do not want to see disrespectful images of Mohammed, you should stop reading here.

link
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 494 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:58 am
At least give it a NSFW listing. Some of those pics where to funny.
0 Replies

MizunoMan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 01:02 pm
Some interesting responses on the "comments" page.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/mail/

Quote:

Hey ****

You know what you are a bastard and also you are the one whose depicting the ones picture and making fun the one who is Truly the messenger of Allah to man and jinn and surely one of these (Jinn or man) will **** you up and punish you to death because he is the love one for every jinn and man Muslims

And on the mean time I be looking to rape your sister and **** ur mother and bang your wife.

Quote:

dear sir, madam

I like your pictures about mohammad.

please tell me where you live now and all your adress to me so i can come to your house and make new pictures using your BLOODS!!!!!!!!

i wonder why you always try to make all the moslems angry ?

Quote:

ey ************, i'll **** your generation, if you do not delete this site.

what do you think who you are?

i'll show this site to my lawyer, an he can say me, if it is legal or not

Quote:

Subject: go to hell mother fuckers

actually u r those motherfuckers who dont know the names
of your fathers so you all r jeoloused of muslims because
they have values and strong religous background and your
generations even dont know the name of their prophet,
ALLAH send all of you to the terriblest part of the hell very soon.

do what ever you like but you even can not touch the **** of a muslim
as it is more cleaner then you people.
even JESUS AND MOSES both feel ashamed to call
christians and jews as their belivers,because all prophets
sent by allmighty God have same preachings and we
muslims respect all the prophets and even cant imagine
to do any thing against them,and we r extreamly
proud to have the superiorest prophet (p.b.u.h)
for whom GOD made this whole universe.
all the motherfuckers done in this side God led
them to hell soon.

just wait and watch one day the 9/11 will be repeated.

go to hell
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 01:40 pm
Quote:

You're an American right? , do you seriously expect the Muslims to trust people like you (American) to bring democracy to their country[s] ? Laughing

If an Iraqi/Afghani were to visit this thread, i think he'd gladly knock out the heads of our soldiers with their missile launchers...supporting our soldiers are you McGentrix ?

I'm glad most Americans arnt like you.

This is a hate thread and it should be locked/deleted.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 02:11 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

You're an American right? , do you seriously expect the Muslims to trust people like you (American) to bring democracy to their country[s] ? Laughing

If an Iraqi/Afghani were to visit this thread, i think he'd gladly knock out the heads of our soldiers with their missile launchers...supporting our soldiers are you McGentrix ?

I'm glad most Americans arnt like you.

This is a hate thread and it should be locked/deleted.

I don not think any American Soldiers were involved in the creation of any of the depictions. It's odd that you would immediately blame America for the images presented in the link. Perhaps that is the mindset that needs to be educated. That the US is NOT the root of all that is evil...
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 02:25 pm
McGentrix wrote:

I don not think any American Soldiers were involved in the creation of any of the depictions. It's odd that you would immediately blame America for the images presented in the link. Perhaps that is the mindset that needs to be educated. That the US is NOT the root of all that is evil...

What you people are doing is laughing, celebrating, mocking, even spreading the images of someone they respect...

The Iraqis did the same on september 11th. Bush had invaded and killed nearly 500,000 Iraqis. Do you see the hypocrisy/double standards ?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 02:29 pm
Zippo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

What you people are doing is laughing, celebrating, mocking, even spreading the images of someone they respect...

The Iraqis did the same on september 11th. Bush had invaded and killed nearly 500,000 Iraqis. Do you see the hypocrisy ?

I could attempt to try to explain your lack of understanding (as proven by what you have just written here), but I believe it would be a wasted effort. Instead, I will pretend you didn't just post and move on.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 02:52 pm
Its easy to hide behind your PC and laugh at funny images. After all you're not serving in Iraq, as a potential target.
0 Replies

MizunoMan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 03:12 pm
Leave a comment at the website, Zippo. There are columns for "Offended" and "Pleased".

Seethe there.
0 Replies